Chapter 3

It's 11 o'clock in the morning and Sana is still sleeping. Mama ji and Mami ji are talking in their room. Mama ji says," Use utha do..She has shooting today in the afternoon." Mamiji replies," Yes, I am the maid here. Yehi karne ke liye hi toh mein yahan hun..I have to wake up the princess. And listen to her tantrums. I can't do it anymore." Mamaji replies,"Tantrums toh jhelne padeinge. She is the earning member here. We are enjoying this luxurious life only because of her. If someday her she gets angry, she can throw us out on the streets don't forget that." Bunty enters the room and says,"Papa is saying the right thing mummy. She is the golden goose here. Pamper her and she will lay golden eggs everyday. Cut her stomach, you will lose everything." Mamiji calls her daughter Rinky to wake Sana up.

Rinky enters a big bedroom made specially for princess like Sana. A huge bed with soft pillows and pink bedcovers. There is huge walk-in closet of a size of a room on side full of designer clothes, shoes and accessories. There is huge photograph of Sana at the wall behind. The windows are covered with huge drapes in soft pink colour. There is a huge dresser at one side with a big mirror. On the other side near the window is a big couch.

Rinky goes near the bed and bends over to remove the blanket. Sana murmurs. Rinky gives a kiss on her cheeks and says," Sana di get up. It's already 11 o'clock. You have shooting today." Sana opens one eyes first then the other eye. She finds Rinky and pulls her into her embrace. Rinky says," Di kya kar rahi ho. Get up now and leave me. Mummy will be angry." Sana leaves her and Rinky gets up. Sana sits up on the bed and says," Kya Rinky, mood kharab kar diya. I was having such a nice dream. Mamiji ka naam lekar kharab kar diya." Rinky laughs and says," Shh.. mummy will kill us both if she will hear you. Now get up. I will go and tell the cooks to make breakfast for you."

Sana has a huge bathroom that has a big bath tub, huge separate shower and double vanity. She gets up and take a long bath and goes downstairs to have her breakfast. Mama ji and Mami ji are sitting on the table. Bunty is lying on the sofa and Rinky is getting the food for her di. Mamiji says,"Aaj itni late uthi ho? Breakfast bhi late. It's not good for your health. Healthy diet and food on time is important for your figure." Rinky puts paratha on the table and Sana picks one for her plate. Mamiji says," No parathas for you. Moti ho jao gi. Then who will cast you in movies. Rinky give her brown bread toast." Sana is agitated now, she starts,"I want to eat paratha today. Rinky give me one now." Mamiji replies," Sana don't start again. You won't get paratha today. You have skipped gym too. No.." Sana stands up and says,"I said I want to eat paratha means I want to eat paratha" She takes the bowl from the table and throws it on the floor. It crashes to break into pieces. Mamaji gets up and says," Stop it Sana. And Teji why are you forcing her anything. Let her eat anything she wants." Mamiji gets up and leaves the table followed by her husband. Rinky hugs Sana and says,"Now calm down. Sit down and eat."

Sana finishes her shooting and calls Asim. Asim picks up the call and says," Hey Jaan..Shooting over?" Sana replies," Yeah just now. Where are you?" He replies,"At the set. Did you get the call about the performance at the award function?" Sana excitedly says," Yes, Mamaji told me. Hum dono saath mein perform karenge. I am so excited." Asim laughs and says," Yes, Jaan. The rehearsals will start from day after tomorrow. Ok I have to go. They are calling me. I 'll see you tomorrow. Bye love."

Sana in her excitement makes dinner plans with her friends. She takes them to her favourite restaurant Indian Spices at Sartaj. When the waiter comes, she says," Call your manager." The manager comes and asks," Yes mam, you were asking for me? What can I do for you?" Sana looks him from head to toes and says," You are not the manager. I said call the manager." The man says," Mam, I am the manager here." Sana stands up and starts shouting, " I said get me the manager. The man who was here that night." The waiter tells the manger everything about the incident three nights ago. The manager says," Mam I am the manager on duty tonight. The person you are looking for is also the manager but he is not on duty tonight. His name is Sidharth Kapoor. It's his off today. Please tell me what you need." Sana sits down, takes a deep breath and says," Girls you order. Repeat my order of that day with the dish same spicy. Then bring me a glass of milk and ice creams in different flavours, just like that night. Okay."

The order is taken and staff there are confused at her order. But they have to serve as per customer's wish. Dishes arrive and Sana tastes it. She tastes the particular dish and finds it spicy and starts tearing up. She tries to drink milk and then taste the ice creams. She throws the bowl and starts crying. Her friends ask why she is crying. She calls the waiter and asks,"Will your manager come tomorrow?" The waiter shaking in fear answers," Yes mam, he will be back tomorrow." Her friends still ask her what has happened. She replies," Uss raat I had eaten spicy food just like this. Aur meri ankhoon mein ansu aarahe the. That manager that day had so nicely given me ice creams and milk. I felt good. But today I didn't get that feeling. Why?" Sana has no clue why she felt so good that day and why she wants that. She repeats the name, 'Sidharth' in her mind.