Chapter 66

Sidharth tries to stop Rohan,"Leave him Rohan. Let's get out of here. Rohan.." Security comes up and takes away the other group of young boys including Rocky. Sid asks Jaanvi,"Jaan you take Rohan with you. Rajat, Shini go with them. Sana you also go and wait with them in the parking lot. Main aaraha hun." He turns to the Manager,"You know this was entirely that boy's mistake. It's better that don't get police involve in this. As you know Rohan and Sana are celebrities so, please ensure nothing goes into press. It will bring bad name to your restaurant as well." Manager nods his head in agreement.

Suddenly Rocky comes rushing towards the gate after Rohan,"Hey you ruk sh**e you as***le. Where are you leaving you coward?Be****." Sid grabs his arm,"Hey! Stop it now. Enough of this. Why are you screaming? End this now and just leave." Rocky ignores him and screams at Rohan hurling few more abuses when Sidharth pulls him towards him and says,"Stop! Are you mad or what?" Rocky stares at him and clenching his teeth and screams,"I am not mad! How dare you call me that! You motherf****!" Sidharth had not seen that Rocky had a big chef's knife in his hand that he had perhaps got from the kitchen. He suddenly prods it into Sid's abdomen screaming curses at him. Sid looks below to realise what he had done. He immediately shoves him away from himself. And holding his wound, he sits on the floor. Sana immediately screams and rushes towards him with others. Security by that time had already grabbed Rocky pulling him inside.

Blood flows out of the wound as Sana puts pressure on it to stop it. Sid taking a deep breath says,"Sana.. stop.. Don't worry.." Tears flow out of her eyes as she stares into his with fear. Shini is dumbfounded with everything. She stands in a shock looking at her bleeding brother. Jaanvi kneels beside him giving her scarf to put the pressure on the wound. He looks at Shini and says,"Shini.. bacha.. I am .. okay.. don't be.. scared.. Shini.. Jaan...Please..go ... near her..Sana .." Rajat comes closer and takes Shini into his arms and she breaks down trembling asking if her brother will be okay.

Sana is sobbing vigorously sitting outside clutching Sumitraji who is trying to stay strong. Shini is crying beside her holding on to Jaanvi who is in tears too. Rohan and Rajat stand beside them with furrowed brows. Doctor comes out of the room and Rohan immediately goes near him. He says,"There was an injury to the liver but he is now out of danger. But still we have kept him under observation for the next 48 hours. " Rohan asks,"Can we meet him?" Doctor replies,"He is presently unconscious. You can meet him after we shift him into the cabin.."

Sana enters the room to find Sidharth lying on the bed. There is bandage on his abdomen and IVs are attached to his hand. She comes closer and with a trembling hand touches his forehead. She whispers,"Tumhe agar kuch ho jayega, I don't know what will I do..I will die without you...you..are my life.. my everything.. please.. thik ho jao jaldi..please.. bebu.. Waheguruji please mere Sidharth ko.. jaldi se.. thik kardo...I have... lost my family.. I can't lose him.. please jaldi thik kardo.." "Mere beta itna weak nahi hai.. He is a fighter.. He.. has to get well soon.. for me, for his sister, for you.. For him, we matter the most.. He will not..lose this battle so easily..", says Sumitraji who comes near the bed and runs her fingers through his hair.

"I am.. still.. alive.. not dead yet. Why .. why..are you.. all looking like this?.. sad..", says Sidharth from the bed as opens his eyes after two hours of surgery. Sumitraji comes near him and puts her hand on his mouth,"Apne janam din ke din asa nahi bolte hain. Already you have landed in the hospital, now.." She stops saying anything further as she tries to control her tears, putting on a brave front. Rohan coming closer says,"It's all my fault. I am really sorry.." Sidharth smiles meekly and says,"It.. is nobody's fault.. Don't.. blame yourself... that boy..was a psycho.." Rajat says,"Listen we should not let him talk so much. Let him rest. Only one person can stay here tonight and rest must leave." Sana wiping her eyes says,"I will stay. Rohan tum sab ko please ghar chod do."