Chapter 62

Sidharth stands there after saying his poetry. For a few seconds there is no reaction from the audience. Sid smiles and he is about to leave when he hears,"Waah! Bahut khub barkhurdar!" He turns to see it Asitav ji smiling at him. He starts to clap and soon others start clapping. He smiles again nodding his head. Asitav ji says,"Sidharth, you have got such a beautiful wife. Kuch unki honour mein bhi suna doh." He looks at Sana who is beaming with pride and joy. Rohan and Jaanvi have joined her by now. His nervousness has subdued and he feels little confident. He says," Thank you. Thank you Sir. Appreciation coming from you means a lot to me. Sana this is for you.."
"Tum jo ayi meri zindagi mein,
Khuda ka shukriya karta hun.
Tera saath jo paya hai maine,
Aap ki nawazish main samjhe ta hun.

Sadiyon se jiska tha intezaar,
Woh sila ho tum meri duaon ka.
Tujhe shiddat se chahata hun main,
Yeh alfaz hai meri dhadkano ka."

"Sidharth, you are really very talented. Sana I must say you are very luck to have a poet as your husband. Shayer kafi romantic hotein Hain. Kyun Jiyaji, main thik bol raha hun na?", says Asitav ji after Sid had receited his shayeri. Jiya ji shaking his head replies,"Baba, I mean Asitav ji's father was a great poet. But he, baapre baap, khatarnak shayeri kartein hain. Sana, Sidharth is much better poet than him. There is one disadvantage for you Sana. Abhi tum gussa nahi reh paogi. Jab gussa karogi, jhat se mana lega with his shayeri." Asitavji and others starts laughing. They leave them to meet some other guests. Jaanvi taking this opportunity says,"Sid you still write poems. I mean those were just wow. Right Rohan." Sid replies,"Yeah I do Jaan. Can we now go home please?" Jaanvi says,"Abhi toh ayein hai." Rohan says,"Yes Sid. Relax man. Enjoy the evening. What will you drink? Scotch or anything else? Wine for ladies?" "No. I don't drink and they too won't.", says Sid before the girls could say anything.

Rohan starts to laugh,"I know. I was just joking. I don't drink myself." "Hey Ro baby! How are you?", a voice comes. They all turn to see a man in his 40's in a colourful Kurta and a odd shaped glasses. Coming closer, he gives a air kiss to Rohan touching his cheeks to his and finding Sana says,"OMG Sonu baby, you are look hot with a capital H. Come here darling!" He blows kisses on her cheeks with a hug. Sana introduces him as the famous designer Roy. Rohan excuses himself to meet someone and takes Jaanvi with him.

Roy looking at Sid says,"Sid..harth..uff. you know you have got a really big name. How do you call him darling? I will call you Sid. So are you a model or actor Siddy boy?" Sidharth looks at Sana who is grinning by now. She says for him, "No.. Roy. Our Siddy boy here is not a model or actor. He is a poet." Roy by now has started touching Sid's biceps,"You should leave these boring things. Sonu your boyfriend is really sizzling hot.." "Husband..I am her husband not boyfriend and please call me Sid. That's even shorter than Siddy boy. Right baby..tell him na..", nudges Sid. Roy starts to laugh and running his hand over his chest,"You know you are too cute.. You must meet me sometime. I can get you some gigs at some fashion shows. You just need to do a portfolio shoot. I can arrange for that too. Sonu darling give me a call tomorrow and send your boy..no your husband to my house.. I will be waiting for you Siddy boy.." Roy leaves after giving a kiss on Sid's cheeks. Sana starts to laugh as he wipes his cheek making a face. She says,"This is first time I actually saw him giving a proper kiss to someone. He has fallen for you... want to go Siddy boy??"

Sana is still giggling and Sid is annoyed. He just wants to go home. Even after much persuasion Sana and Jaanvi had taken him to Baadsha of Bollywood Shahir Khan's house. Sidharth had to face similar situation at the entrance here. Posing for photographs, facing odd questions of reporters and letting Sana stand alone for the cameras. Sid whispers into the ears of Sana,"Baby please don't declare I am poet here. I am really done for the day." Sana looks at him and replies,"Haye tume achi chizein kyun pasand nahi hai. You saw how much you were praised there. Even Asitav ji said such nice words for you." Sid says,"Yeah I don't like praises. Please yaar. I am requesting you.." Sana is about to say something when a fat old guy in a green Kurta comes to them along with an woman in golden saree.