What are we seeking?

"Everybody has a life purpose. Whatever is seeking you, that's what you seek. That's what's calling you
- Rumi

We are busy daily doing one thing or the other but ever wondered why are we doing all this? Some will say because they want a stable life others will say that they want to succeed at something. Everyone has a reason right? But that's not always the case. There are moments when we ask ourselves , "Why am I doing this?"

And that is the moment when we need to introspect. Take a moment and ask yourself that whatever it is that you are doing will take you closer to God or not? 

Whatever actions we do directly impacts our relationship with God. Our karma decides the fruit of our deeds and actions.

 A good deed daily , no matter how small it may seem to you can make a big impact on your life.

All we need is that little ray of sunshine and remember that God himself is the source of that sunshine.

 Now matter how deep you are in trouble , its never impossible for God to bring you back on the right path.

  God is always merciful to the one who seeks him.

Your thoughts matter more than you think. If you have Almighty in your thoughts then you can never go on the wrong path. 

God loves us all !

Thanks for reading this - vyomaa_verse from SGC