God is light!

God is light!❤️

Verse: "'For You cause my lamp to be lighted and to shine; The Lord my God illumines my darkness.'"
Psalms 18:28

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe with the holidays coming up you feel depressed even though it's "the most wonderful time of the year." Maybe you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or maybe you lost a loved one. No matter what you are going through: God is light to any darkness! (Psalm 18:28) and God will help you through this. (Psalm 121:1-2)

In our society today, there is so much darkness around us. You can even turn on the news and start to feel sad because of horrible things happening in our world today. But we have to remember that God is light to ANY darkness! (Psalm 121:1-2) Because God is light and He is good. (Psalm 31:19)

God is greater, mightier, stronger, and bigger than anything we will ever face on this Earth! So we can always go to God for help and He will help us. (Psalm 121:1-2) We can go to God by seeking Him by: reading His word, talking to Him, worshiping Him, and listening for Him. The more time we spend with God the better we will feel because as we draw near to God, God will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2) and He will be there for you. (Isaiah 49:13)

No matter what darkness you are facing: remember, that God has already overcome this world. (John 16:30-33) And with God by your side, you can do anything! (Matthew 19:26)

I know that facing any kind of darkness is hard but just know that even when life is rough, God is always good (Psalm 31:19) and God loves you so much. (John 3:16)

Just tell the darkness you are facing: "Darkness, my God is so much stronger than you! My God is light and with Him by my side, I can do all things!"

Any darkness will hide at the sight of God because He is light! (Psalms 18:28) Praise be to God!

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, I am facing darkness and I need your help. I ask that you come by my side and grab my hand and help me. Because I know that with you by my side, I can do all things. I know that with you by my side, I can overcome this darkness because you are light and you are so good. I praise you for your goodness and love. I praise you because I know that you hear me and you will help me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️

-Caty from SGC❤️