Worship

Worship

Verses: "I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭7:17‬ ‭

Lately I have been struggling. I have been struggling with unbearable pain from fibromyalgia and now stomach issues. I am having a colonoscopy in a few weeks. I have also been struggling with depression and anxiety. I haven't been doing good. Maybe you are struggling too. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, stress, or maybe you have lost a loved one. No matter what we are going through: one thing I find that always makes me feel better is to lift my hands and worship God.

On Friday I was driving home from college and I just turned on my Christian Worship music. I prayed, sang, lifted my hands, and praised the Lord. So if you are struggling, my advice to you: read your Bible, pray, turn on your Christian music, lift your hands, sing, and worship God!

Worship is one of the ways that we can connect with God. You might feel awkward worshiping God, that's okay! Just keep worshiping Him and I promise it gets easier. If you feel awkward worshiping God in public then worship alone in a room or when you are driving alone in a car (but make sure you still focus on driving.)

For me, worship really helps me lift my eyes away from my problems and helps me focus on God and His goodness. Because God is so good (Psalm 31:19) and He loves you so much. (Psalm 136:1) He sent His only Son to die on the cross: FOR YOU!  Because He loves you so much that not even death would stop His love for you. (Romans 8:38-39) (John 3:16)

One of my favorite quotes is: "God is good, even when life isn't." You may be in a lot of pain right now, I know I am. But we can always lift our hands and worship the Lord because He is worthy of our praise. God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4) God is good. (Psalm 31:19)

Even when we are struggling we can always focus on God and worship Him!

Worship songs I love:

Some worship songs I love:

Ever Be by Bethel
It Is Well by Bethel
What A Beautiful Name by Hillsong
This Is Living Now by Hillsong Young and Free
Great I Am by New Life Church
Our God and Our King by New Life Church
Thankful by New Life Church
We Won't Be Shaken By Bethel
Jesus We Love You by Bethel Music and Paul McClure
Mercy by Bethel Music and Amanda Cook
No Longer Slaves by Bethel Music, Jonathan David and Melissa Helser

Prayer:

Dear God, right now I am really struggling. But instead of focusing on my problems, I am going to fix my eyes on you and worship you. I need you Lord so please come to me and grab my hand. Please stay by my side every minute of every day. Help me grow closer to you as I read my Bible, worship you, listen for you, and talk with you. I believe in you Lord. I believe that you are good even when life isn't. I believe you are faithful and trustworthy. All the days of my life, I want to praise and worship you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I hope you have a blessed day! I love you all❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️