Endurance

Endurance

Verse: "We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance." Romans 5:3

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are feeling really anxious, stressed, overwhelmed, depressed, etc. No matter what you are going through: God is always with you (Psalm 121:1-2).

I don't know what you are going through right now. But I do know that you don't have to face this battle alone. You can always message me. I  am always here to talk to you and to pray for you. Also God is always there for you (Psalm 121:1-2). God will always be there to help you with whatever you are going through (Isaiah 49:13).

God will be there to comfort you, love you, and forgive you. God will also bless you with His grace, love, mercy, forgiveness, comfort, guidance, endurance, joy, hope, faith, and whatever else you need to fight this battle you are facing.

As you seek God through: worshiping Him, reading His word, listening for you, and praying to Him. He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). Because He loves you so much (John 3:16) and He wants a relationship with you. So as you seek Him daily, you will be able to grow in your relationship with you. God is for you and  He is always on your side. (Psalm 118:6)

Just know that you can and will get through this (Phillpians 4:13). Remember to never ever give up because there is always hope in Jesus (Jeremiah 29:11). No matter what you are going through because: you have God on your side, and with God on your side, you can do anything! (Matthew 19:26)

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now God, I am struggling. So I pray that as I seek you that I build a close relationship with you. I pray that you bless me with whatever I need to fight this battle and win! Because with you on my side, Lord, I can do all things. I praise you for all your goodness and love. I praise you because you are so good to me. I praise you for your mercy, grace, and forgiveness.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey everyone! I hope you are doing well! I am going to try to posy devotionals twice a week while I have some extra time on my hands. Thank you so much for reading! I love you all!❤️💜💖

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖