Living Sent

At my church, we use this little term. Love God, Love Others, and Live Sent. The first two are pretty self-explanatory in my opinion, that doesn’t necessarily mean that they will be easy, seeing as Satan can find ways to make us doubt and act like we don’t really care what God says, but the last one is definitely a struggle that Christians have. I’m a pretty extroverted person, I love meeting new people and hanging out with my friends, but it’s still difficult for me to go out and live sent for God. Maybe it’s the fact that I am scared to like maybe I’ll offend someone, or maybe it’s because I just don’t feel like talking to people about God. For a lot of us, this is probably what we deal with. The enemy wants to make us think that it is simply an inconvenience to live for God and share his love, and you know what, Satan’s wrong.

The longer that Christians continue to keep quiet and not truly live a faithful life, the longer the devil is getting exactly what he wants. Fear, sin, brokenness, and death. God doesn’t intend these things for our life, he sent his son to save us, he doesn’t want us to fear, he gave us something called prayer and promised that he would always be with us. If we keep that truth to ourselves and within our little churches and groups, then how is anyone going to ever have the freedom that God intended for them to have? I’m not saying to find a non-Christian and throw a Bible at their face, because that is never the way to go about it, but I am saying to not keep your faith to yourself. Go and live it out, tell the world about the freedom and peace that you have in Christ as the Lord commanded us to.

You girls keep me going, all the girls (or guys) who come to us seeking guidance, all the girls who come seeking prayer, all the girls who come to just talk and have someone listen. I’m inspired by the mission of SGC, and I am inspired by you.

Lord,
I just pray that you will help Christians to live sent for your kingdom, that they will show people how fear can tremble, how heartbreak can end, how almighty and powerful you are. I pray that you will bless the people who come here seeking prayer, guidance, and love. That they will feel accepted and loved as you made people feel. Help Christians to show who you are, to love like you, and to live like you.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.

I love all of you so much!
ChristianFangirl1219