How to deal with anger at God

Verses: "Go ahead and be angry. You do well to be angry—but don't use your anger as fuel for revenge. And don't stay angry. Don't go to bed angry. Don't give the Devil that kind of foothold in your life." Ephesians 4:26

Maybe right now, you are struggling with anger at God. Maybe you have been through some tough circumstances that make you angry at God and doubt God. Maybe you are dealing with cancer, chronic illness, or mental illness. No matter what you are angry at God for: He is big enough to take it and help you through it.

Lately I have been angry at God. I am depressed again and I am still struggling with unbearable physical pain. It's just been really rough lately but I am determined not to run away from God but instead run to God. Because I know right now, I need God's help. I can't do life without Him. Even though I am struggling with angry and feeling hurt, I am going to continue to stay close to Him.

Just remember: God is bigger, stronger, and greater than your anger. He is big enough to handle it. So go to Him! Run to Him! He is ready to help you through it. You may still be angry with Him and that's okay because anger is a normal human emotion. But be sure not to run away from God because you angry at Him. Let it make you become closer to Him.

Grab His hand and do life with Him by your side because with Him on your side, you can do anything!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I know I have been angry at you. I may still be angry at you. But I am running to you. I want to be close to you. I want to go through life with you by my side. Because with you by my side, I know I can do anything. Please forgive my sins. And come be close with me again. I know that you are bigger, stronger, and greater than anything in this world. I know you are good Lord.  I praise you for you are so good.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. I love you all❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️