Worship

Worship.

Verse: "'Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God.'"

Psalm 43:5

Lately I have been feeling really down and not so great. But the other day I read my Bible and turned on my favorite Christian worship music. I played Waymarker and man, it hit my soul. I just sang my heart out to God and it felt so good. So right now if you are feeling stressed, down, anxious, or depressed the best thing you can do is turn on your favorite Christian worship music and praise God.

Praising God really takes our eyes off our circumstances and problems. Because when we are praising God, we are focusing on His goodness (Psalm 31:19) and love (John 3:16). We are not thinking about how terrible things are going for us but how amazing God is (Psalm 118:6).

It is impossible to praise God and be mad at Him at the same time. Really praising God puts our focus on God where our focus should be. Because no matter what we are going through, God is always good (Psalm 31:19). Even when life isn't good for us, God is always good to us (Psalm 31:19). God always deserves our praise because while we were still sinners He sent His one and only Son to die on the cross for us because He loved us so much (John 3:16). We are always thank Him for His love and for His Son dying on the cross for us.

So no matter what you are going through today, I encourage you to put down your phone, turn on your favorite Christian worship music, lift your hands, and sing our heart out to God. I promise you, you will feel so much better.

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that as I spend time worshiping you that you draw near to me. I pray that as I worship you that you help me fix my eyes on you and not my problems. As I seek you through reading your word, worshiping you, listening for you, and talking to you I pray that I build a close relationship with you. I thank you for your love, mercy, grace, and that I am able to come to you. I thank you for your Son dying for me and everything you have done for me. Because you are so good Lord and I worship you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thank you so much for reading. I love you all❤️💖💜

-xoxo Caty❤️💖💜