Keep in Heart

Joshua 1:9

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid; for the Lord, your God will be with you wherever you go."

Psalm 119:11

"I have hidden thy word in my heart, that I might not sin against You."

1 John 1:9

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

John 3:16

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

John 17:16

"They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world."

1 Thessalonians 5:17

"Pray without ceasing."

1 Peter 5:8

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about, seeking whom he may devour."

Matthew 5:44

"But I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you."

Romans 12:21

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."

Philippians 4:6

"Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God."

Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me."

Philippians 4:19

"But my God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

Romans 1:16

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek."

Proverbs 15:1

"A soft answer turns away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger."

Proverbs 13:20

"He who walks with the wise shall be wise, but the companions of fools shall be destroyed."

Galatians 5:16

"So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh."

Galatians 6:7

"Do not be deceived, for God is not mocked. A man will reap exactly what he sows."

James 4:2-3

"You have not because you ask not."

Psalm 119:18

"Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your law."

James 2:26

"Faith without works is dead."

Habakkuk 2:2

"Write the vision and make it plain."

AMEN!

God be with you.

AN-Abayie.