Love One Another

Love one another

Verses: "Never pay back evil with more evil. Do things in such a way that everyone can see you are honorable. Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone. Dear friends, never take revenge. Leave that to the righteous anger of God. For the Scriptures say: 'I take revenge; I will pay them back.' Say the Lord. Instead, 'if your enemies are hungry, feed them. If they are thirsty, give them something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals of shame on their heads.' Don't let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good." Romans 13:17-21

Wow these verses above are so true in our society today. In the past couple of weeks, lots of stuff has been happening in our world. There is so much hate and anger going around. So many people are hating each other by the color of their skin which is not what Jesus taught us.

Jesus preached to "love thy neighbor as yourself." (Matthew 19:19). So I want to encourage everyone to love everyone even if they look different from you, even if they vote differently than you, and even if you disagree with you. God doesn't see skin color, all He sees is His children that He loves (Psalm 136:1). God loves EVERYONE! (John 3:16) He never made a child that He didn't love (Psalm 136:1).

I challenge all of you: to love everyone. Show love to others by being kind, caring, loving, and by sharing the word of God. Show the love of Christ by giving to those in need or just giving your time. The world we live in is so dark with anger and evil. As Christians, we need to show everyone the love and light of Christ. You can do that by praying, giving, serving, loving, caring, and being kind to everyone you meet. Go out of your way to show others that you love them like Jesus loves you. And Jesus's love for you is: never ending, and never failing (Psalm 136:1).

Let's show this world, true love: which is God's love for us!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that I show everyone I meet your light and your love for them. Help me to love everyone even if they are different from me. Help me show this dark world how amazing you are. As I serve, give, love, and be kind to others that they see your light in me. Help me to lead people to you. Help me show this world just how much you love them and how your love is all we could ever need. I thank you for your love, mercy, goodness, grace, forgiveness, peace, joy, comfort, rest, and so much more.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

**

Hey everyone! I am so sorry its been so long since I have updated. But now I am back! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all ❤️💜💖

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖