Trust in God

Trust in God

Verses: "'Trust in and rely confidently on the Lord with all your heart And do not rely on your own insight or understanding. In all your ways know and acknowledge and recognize Him, And He will make your paths straight and smooth [removing obstacles that block your way].'"

Proverbs 3:5-6

I love this verse above because it really challenges us. To trust in God even when we don't understand. Because in life, we don't always understand why bad things are happening. Jesus warned us in John 16:30-33: that in this world we will have trouble, but that He has overcome the world. God promised that we will have trouble. When we do have trouble, we need to run to God by seeking Him and putting our trust in Him.

It's easy when we are struggling to run away from God, doubt God, and question God. But that's not what God wants us to do. Instead He wants us to run into His arms by seeking Him through prayer, worship, listening to Him, and reading His word. As we seek Him daily we will be able to draw near to Him (Psalm 125:1-2).

So as we continue to seek God, we need to put our trust in Him.

How do you trust in God?

It takes faith. You have to believe and have faith in God even when things aren't going your way. You have to believe that even when life isn't good that God is still good (Psalm 31:19). You have to believe that even when life isn't going the way you planned that God still has an amazing plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11). You just have to believe in God and His word which takes faith.

But it's up TO YOU! YOU have to choose to trust God. I can't do it for you. YOU have to put your faith, hope, and trust in God. YOU have to take a leap of faith and trust in God. Because I could list millions of reasons why you should trust God, but it's up to you to make the decision to fix your eyes on God and not your circumstances.

I promise you, that if you choose to put your trust in God, you won't be disappointed. Because God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2) God will draw near to you. (Psalm 125:1-2) You can do all things through Christ. (Phillpians 4:13) With God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26) God has an amazing plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11) God is for you and on your side. (Psalm 118:6)

So put your trust in God TODAY!

Prayer:
Dear God,

I am putting my trust in you. Lord I know that you are good even when life isn't good. I believe in you and your word. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for me. I believe you are good, faithful, mercyful, and trustworthy. So I am taking a leap of faith by putting my faith, hope, and trust in you. I pray that as I seek you that I grow closer to you. I thank you for your love, goodness, and mercy. I praise you because you have an amazing plan for my life.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have a blessed day. I love you so much❤️💜💖

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖