The Good News of Jesus

The Good News of Jesus❤️

Verses: "We are here to bring you this Good News. The promise was made to our ancestors, and God has now fulfilled it for us, their descendants, by raising Jesus..Brothers, listen! We are here to proclaim that through this man Jesus there is forgiveness for your sins."
Acts 13: 32-33, 38

Maybe you are really struggling with mental illness, cancer, chronic illness, or a loved one of yours is sick. No matter what you are facing, we could all us some good news. The good news is: God sent Jesus to die for our sins. Jesus did die but then He rose from the grave and defeated death. God loves you so much that not even death could stop His love for you. Now we can have a close relationship with God, be saved from our sins, and go to heaven because of JESUS!

As you all know, I have really struggled these past two years but yesterday I found a doctor who will help me! I finally got some good news! That doctor put me on some medicine that is already helping. I am very excited and praise God!

Maybe you haven't got some good news lately. Remember you can always count on the good news of Jesus. Even if you and your family are really struggling, you can always count on the good news of Jesus.

The good news is: because of Jesus dying on the cross, the veil was torn. Now we can have a close relationship with God. (John 3:16) To have a close relationship with God, you have to spend time with Him by: reading The Bible, praying, and listening for Him.

Now thanks to Jesus we can find joy, love, guidance, comfort, help, forgiveness, grace, rest, peace, and freedom in Jesus. All we have to do is go to Jesus, ask, and spend time with Him. We are His beloved children so all you have to do is go to God. God would LOVE to give you everything you need. But YOU have to make the first step.

So go home to Jesus! He misses you and He loves you so much! Go to Him! He would love to be close to you and share with you the good news of Jesus!

Prayer:

Dear God,

I want to thank you for the good news of Jesus! Thank you for loving me so much that you sent your one and only Son to die on the cross for my sins. Help me to start building a close relationship with you. I need you Lord. I want to be close to you. So please me build a good, personal, real, and close relationship with you.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ thank you so much for reading! I love you so much! You guys are the best❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️