Run to God

Run to God

Verses: "'Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. For just as we share abundantly in the sufferings of Christ, so also our comfort abounds through Christ.'"
2 Corinthians 1:3-5

Right now, you may be feeling very overwhelmed and stressed. With Covid-19 still going strong and everyone is on lockdown, it can feel like everything is out of our control. It's easy right now to feel stressed, depressed, or/and overwhelmed. But just now that God is here for you (Psalm 121:1-2), He loves you (John 3:16), and He wants to comfort you (Isaiah 49:13).

When we are struggling, we usually do one of two things. One, we run away from God, Or two, we run to God. Right now, I encourage you to run to God by seeking Him through reading His word, worshiping Him, listening to Him, and talking to Him. As you talk to Him, pour out your heart to Him. Tell Him EVERYTHING, you are thinking and feeling. He will be there to listen to you (Hebrews 13:5), help you (Psalm 121:1-2), and comfort you (Isaiah 49:13).

As you seek Him, He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). He will bless you with His joy, peace, hope, comfort, love, grace, forgiveness, mercy, rest, and so much more. You will be able to build a close relationship with Him as you continue to seek Him daily.

God wants to help you with whatever you are going through (Psalm 121:1-2). God knows what you are going through and He just wants you to come to Him by seeking Him. God wants to be there for you (Psalm 121:1-2). But you have to come to Him by seeking Him. Just know that as you seek Him, you will be able to face anything you are going through. Because with God by your side, you can do all things (Philippians 4:13)!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, I am really struggling. But instead of running away from you, I am running to you. I pray that as I seek you I build a close relationship with you. I pray that as I seek you, you bless me with whatever I need to face this storm I am facing. Because with you on my side Lord, I know I can do things. I pray you are with everyone in the world that is hurting and is sick. I pray you heal those suffering from Covid-19. I pray you are with those who are working right now, I pray you bless them and keep them well. I praise you all your goodness, love, and never ending mercy. I praise you because you are so good to me Lord. You are good Lord even when life isn't.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️💜💖

-xoxo Caty❤️💜💖