God's will for your life❤️💚

Verse: "The Lord says, 'I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.'" Psalm 32:8

So I wanted to thank you all for praying for me for my interview yesterday. I went really well and I feel really good about me getting into the school of ministry. They told me I should know after the New Year if I am accepted into the school of ministry. But I feel peace about it and if it's God's will for me to go into the school of ministry, I will be accepted.

Maybe right now you have some big decisions to make. Maybe you need to pick what college to go into after Christmas, maybe you need to pick your major, or maybe you don't want to go into college but don't know what to do. No matter what decision you are facing: God will lead you and guide you to whatever His will for your life is. (Psalm 32:8)

This summer when God told me to go into ministry My Mom gave me the best advice that I will share to you. She said: "Ask God to bless it or block it."

My advice to you is whatever dream you have pray to God: "God, bless it or block. Let your will be done Lord not mine."

Because we don't go through life alone, we have God on our side. We want God to show us His will for our lives. Do not seek your own will because that will never work for your good. God's will for your life is better than any will you could have for your life. Because God's will for your life will work out for your good. God has a plan and a purpose for your life and it is a good plan. (Jeremiah 29:11)

God will show you His will for your life (Psalm 32:8). But God may only show you a part of it. God probably won't show you His whole master plan for your life but He wants you to follow Him in what He asks you to do, step by step. You have to have faith and trust in God as you take the steps He asks you to take. Because sometimes what God asks us to do is scary.

When God told me I needed to go into ministry, I had a million reasons why I couldn't. I was scared and afraid. But I did what God asked and I applied to a school of ministry. Then six months later I might be going into a school of ministry this January.

Even though it's not always easy what God asks us to do, it's so worth it. I want God's plan for my life because God sees the whole picture. We only see a part of His plan.

Even though it's scary to step out in God's plan for your life, God will right beside you the whole time. (Psalm 121:1-2) God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13)

With God on your side, you can do anything! (Philippians 4:13)

So pray to God today and ask Him to show you His will for your life. Then when He answers, you follow His will, step by step. I promise, it will work out for your good. (Jeremiah 29:11)

Prayer:

Dear God,

I pray that you show me your will for my life. I have any idea and a dream but I ask you to bless it or block it. God I believe in you and I trust in you. I believe your will is the best will for my life. I want to follow you so please show me Lord your will for my life and I will follow you. I know you have the best plan for my life. I praise you because you are so good and I know you will answer me. I praise you for your love, grace, guidance, and mercy.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all! Merry Christmas❤️💚

-Caty from SGC❤️💚