ᴊᴏᴇʟ ᴏsᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴅɪᴇ ʀᴏʙᴇʀᴛsᴏɴ ϙᴜᴏᴛᴇs 1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━

sᴀᴅɪᴇ ʀᴏʙᴇʀᴛsᴏɴ ϙᴜᴏᴛᴇs

ᴏɴ

ᴄᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━

ೋ❀❀ೋ══•ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •

ೋ❀❀ೋ══•ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •

Living original means being confident that God made you in a really cool, unique way.

ೋ❀❀ೋ══•ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •

There's nothing wrong with starting small if you just keep going.

ೋ❀❀ೋ══•ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •

You just take what you have, whether it's a little idea or a little bit of extra time or a little bit of money, and you make the most of it. You do the best you can with that little bit, and you keep working at it, and pretty soon it will grow. It might even get so big that the whole world knows about it someday.

ೋ❀❀ೋ══•ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •

I never want fear to stop me from doing anything else in my life. I never want fear to make me say no again. I never want fear to be even the slightest problem for me. And if I ever have just a tiny fearful thought, I want to be able to say no to it immediately.

ೋ❀❀ೋ══•ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ •

ᴊᴏᴇʟ ᴏsᴛᴇᴇɴ ϙᴜᴏᴛᴇs 
ᴏɴ ғᴀɪᴛʜ 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

God doesn’t ask you to figure it all out. He only asks you to believe.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

The real battle is taking place in your mind. If you’re defeated in your thoughts, then you’ve already lost.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

“I wouldn’t ever say if you’re having tough times then there must be something wrong with you or your attitude. Life’s a fight. It’s a good fight of faith. I encourage people to stay up, stay hopeful, stay faith-filled.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

ᴊᴏᴇʟ ᴏsᴛᴇᴇɴ ϙᴜᴏᴛᴇs ᴏɴ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

Do all you can to make your dreams come true.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

You were not created to just get by with an average, unrewarding, or unfulfilling life. God created you to leave your mark on this generation.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

“Don’t settle in the land of barely enough. That is where you are, it is not who you are. That’s your location, it’s not your identity. No matter what it looks like, have an abundant mentality.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

Don’t just accept whatever comes your way in life. You were born to win; you were born for greatness; you were created to be a champion in life.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

Why don’t you start believing that no matter what you have or haven’t done, that your best days are still out in front of you.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

You cannot soar with the eagles as long as you hang out with the turkeys.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

“The best is yet to come. Keep dreaming, hoping and planning.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━

Happy Sunday! 😊

The founder ✰✰✰✰

ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ