No Matter What

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world. - John 16:33

Do you see the magnificent peace this verse should give us?

Jesus tells us that he has overcome the world. Everything in it, everything, including death, sin, and every other bother in the world. So take heart for he really has power and rule over anything and everything. Don't be afraid or ashamed anymore. I know life is a dangerous rollercoaster, really. There's relationship issues, family problems, overwhelming doubts, unfair decisions, and scary moments, right? Just trust and know that his power is sufficient. Isn't it...?

Yep. Positively.

In every impossible-to-overcome-for-us, depressing, seemingly hopeless situation, we can know with confidence that He is watching and is supreme. From beginning to end, he is most POWERFUL.

I implore you to take heart, for we can trust that God has overcome the world. If you would like to read more verses on having peace no matter what the situation is... Read these:

1 Peter 5:7

Philippians 4:7

Psalm 29:11

Matthew 11:28-30

And most of all, in hard times, talk to God. Then go to his Word, the Bible, and then to someone on Earth you trust❤️. No matter what the situation is, God is ready to give you his everlasting peace.

Here's a prayer you can try:

✨ Dear Father, ✨

You are so powerful, to the farthest extent. No one or thing can overcome you, and you have overcome ALL. Death, sin, everything against you has been defeated by you.

Even though you've already given me so much promise of all you've done and will do, I still often don't have full confidence in you, and I ask you forgive me for it. I need to come to you and remember your hope-filled promises.

I thank you for everything you've sacrificed for us even though we are rebellious and selfish. We don't trust you all the time, but thank you for giving us hope in you.

Give us growing love for you and others, joy in everything, and hope no matter what. I give all glory to you and pray that I will continue to live for you.

✨ In Jesus name, Amen ✨

I hope this short reminder was helpful and I hope you were encouraged by it. Give God the glory and I hope you find peace in Christ. Real quick, search up "Peace in Christ" by McKenna Hixson and take in the lyrics. Just read 'em and listen. (Sorry, I can't put the video up right now).

❤️ Karis