Be still and know I am God❤️

Verse: '"Be still and know (recognize, understand) that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! I will be exalted in the earth." '
Psalms 46:10

In this world, we are always busy. We always have millions of things to do and not enough time to do it all. I don't know one person who says they are not busy. Being busy can be a good thing but if we never make time for God, then being too busy is a bad thing.

God wants us to: "Be still and know that I am good." (Psalm 46:10) God just wants us to sit in stillness with Him. God wants us to seek Him by reading His word, worshiping Him, praying to Him, being still, and listening for Him. God just wants to be close to you and for you to spend time with Him.

I know it's really easy to get busy and not spend time with God. But if we want a close relationship with God, we have to spend time with Him. We need to put God first in our lives. How to put God first in your life is by spending time with God everyday. God doesn't want to be second best. (Exodus 20:3) God loves you (John 3:16) and God just wants to be close with you. (Psalm 125:1-2)

When you spend time with God, that time is never wasted. You don't have to spend hours seekings God but just start seeking God everyday. I will do this with you! Because I know I have time to play on my phone so I know I could be using that time to seek God. I know I probably look on social media too much. It's really easy to get distracted by our phones. But part of making God number one in our lives is to put our phones down.

Let's put our phones down and start spending time with God everyday!

Dear God,

I pray that as I spend time seeking you by reading your word, worshiping you, talking with you, being still, and listening for you that you bless that time I spend with you. I pray that as I spend more and more time with you that I become close to you. Because I love you Lord and I live to serve you. I just want to be close to you. I know in your word you say that when we draw near to you, you will draw near to us. So please draw near to me and help me with whatever I am going through. Bless me with everything I need to fight the battles I am facing and win! I thank you for your goodness, grace, and love. I praise you and worship you because you are so good.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you are doing good! Thank you so much for reading. I love you so much❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️