You can overcome ANYTHING with God

Verse: "Each one of you will put to flight a thousand of the enemy, for the Lord your God fights for you, just as he has promised." Joshua 23:10

God fights for YOU. In life, we have storms when we feel that this is the end. That we will never climb this mountain, that God has left us. But our God fights for us and with Him, we can overcome any battle or storm in life. Life is rough. Sometimes you feel like everything's falling apart. It may be falling apart but we have a God who can be our shelter in the storms.

Lately I have been battling chronic pain. I felt like I should just give up but God gave me strength to carry on. Even though it's hard, you CAN'T give up. God believes in you. With Him you can overcome ANYTHING.

"With God, all things are possible." Matthew 19:20.

Life is crazy. You never know what to do. But you always go to God and He will give you strength to fight your battle. You can win any battle with God by your side.

He IS by your side. He helping you, guiding you, and carrying you. No matter what you face, you can overcome it with Christ. I love the saying: "Don't tell God how big the mountain is but tell the mountain how big God is." God is so much bigger and greater than anything in this world. He is the King of Kings. He is above all things. With Him you can fight any battle and win. You can overcome this. I don't know what you are battling but I know you can win this fight. God is with you. He is helping you. Just keep going. Don't give up. You can and will overcome this. Have faith my friend, you can do this.

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am struggling. I pray you come and help me. Because with you I can fight any battle and face any storm. I believe in you. I believe you are good. Please come and help me. I praise you because you are good.

I thank you for all my blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's Name, I pray, Amen.

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! I love you so much. Thank you so much for reading❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️