Cast your cares to God

Cast your cares to God❤️

Verse: "'cast all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].'"
1 Peter 5:7

Maybe right now, you are really worried. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, a chronic illness, stress, or maybe a loved one is sick. Maybe you feel so stressed and overwhelmed and just don't know what to do. What you need to do: is relax, take a deep breath, and cast all your cares to God.

Lately I have been really struggling. I have been in a lot of pain because of fibromyalgia. But now I am having some pretty serious stomach issues that will cause me to have a colonoscopy. I still have to do college. I feel pretty stressed to say the least but for the past few days I have been crying out to God and casting my cares to Him.

When you cast your cares to God, it's like you hand them to God, let go, and let God take care of it. It's trusting God with your worries, fears, anxieties, and concerns. How you do this is you go to God in prayer and tell Him about your worries, fears, anxieties, and concerns then declare that you are casting all your cares to Him. Now you don't have to worry anymore because God is taking care of it. God is faithful (Psalm 33:4), trustworthy, (Deuteronomy 7:9) and He has an amazing plan for you (Jeremiah 29:11). I have always loved the says: "give it to God and go to sleep."

Now you keep seeking God. Don't just pray one time to cast your cares to God. You have to continue to seek God by reading His word, talking with Him, listening for Him, and worshiping Him. You need to keep casting your cares because sometimes you will still worry and feel anxious. But when you start to worry or feel anxious, you go to God.

This process of casting your cares to God doesn't happen overnight. You have to continue to declare victory over worry, fear, and anxiety by casting all your cares to God. You CAN and WILL have joy, peace, love, hope, rest, and freedom from worry, doubt, fear, and anxiety.

Because you have God on your side, and with God on your side, you can do anything! (Psalm 118:6)

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling with worry, fear, and anxiety. I feel worried and anxious about (fill in the blank with what you are worried and anxious about). But I am done worrying! I am casting all my cares to you Lord. I am letting go of worry, fear, and anxiety. I pray you fill me with your joy, peace, rest, love, grace, and freedom. I pray that as I continue to seek you by reading your word, talking with you, worshiping you, and listening for you that I become close to you. I am surrendering everything to do Lord. I believe in you. I know you hear my prayer and I believe that you will help me. I praise you because you are so good!

I thank you for Your Son and all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

I hope you enjoyed! Thank you so much for reading❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️