How to overcome fear

How to overcome fear❤️

Verse: "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  Isaiah 41:10

Maybe right now, you are struggling with fear. Maybe you are nervous and anxious about this new year coming up. Maybe you are worried about going back to school and/or work. No matter what you are going through: God doesn't want you to live in fear. He wants to grab your hand and help you through it.

I know I am anxious, worried, and nervous about after Christmas. I am seeing a new pain doctor and in January I am starting nerve blocks for pain relief. I am really scared about it. But I know that God will be right there beside me. Always.

God doesn't want us to live in fear (Psalm 31:19). So no matter what fear you are facing, you can face it with God by your side (Matthew 19:26). Just seek God through prayer and He will be there for you (Psalm 125:1-2). As you tell Him all your worries, fears, and doubts, He will listen to you. He will grab you hand and walk through life with you, always (Isaiah 49:13).

The best thing to do with fear is to face it with God by your side. We don't have to be afraid of everything because God is bigger, mightier, and stronger than anything we will ever face. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us (Phillpians 4:13). We can face anything with confidence that God will always be there to guide, love, comfort, support, and encourage through it all.

Because like one of my favorite Christian songs go: "Through it all, my eyes are on you. Through it all it is well with my soul."

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, I am facing some fears. I know I can't face without you. I ask that you grab my hand and walk through life with me. With you God, I know I can face and overcome anything and everything! I ask that you bless me with whatever I need to face this fear. I thank you for goodness, grace, and never-ending love for you. You are so good God and I praise you!

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️

-Caty from SGC❤️