God can bring joy from pain❤️💚

Verse: 'I waited patiently and expectantly for the Lord ; And He inclined to me and heard my cry. He brought me up out of a horrible pit [of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock, steadying my footsteps and establishing my path. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear [with great reverence] And will trust confidently in the Lord . '

Psalms 40:1-3

In the Psalm above, David is writing about being very depressed. He tells how he cries out to God and God saves Him. Then David sings songs to worship God. I know sometimes when you feel depressed and you cry out to God, sometimes God doesn't save you from depression. It can feel like God doesn't love or care for you. But that is a lie! God loves you so much (John 3:16) and God does care for you (Psalm 121:1-2). But sometimes God lets us suffer.

I know I will never understand why I got diagnosed with depression, anxiety, bipolar, social anxiety, and fibromyalgia. Honestly it still hurts me that I have fibromyalgia even though I was been diagnosed with it for two years.

Even though we may not understand why we go through trials and storms, God does have a good plan and purpose for our lives (Jeremiah 29:11). But God does bring good from our trials and storms.

Before I got diagnosed with all my illnesses, I wasn't writing, I wasn't close with God, and I was a shallow and selfish person. Now eight years later, I have written and published one book, I am writing this one, I was a close, real, and personal relationship with God, and now if I get accepted into the school of ministry, I will become a pastor and spend my life serving and loving God.

Even though trials and storms are horrible. You can still find good through the storm. Also through the trials and storms, God will be by your side, the whole time. God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5) God will be right beside you: helping you, loving you, guiding you, encouraging you, comforting you, forgiving you, and giving you everything you need to make it through that storm.

Then once you have made it through that storm, you will be able to sing songs of praises to God just like David did. You will be able to see God's goodness like never before! (Psalm 31:19)

Keep going, you can and will get through this storm!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, I am going through a storm. I can't do it without you Lord. I pray you grab my hand and help me through this storm. I pray you bless me with everything I need to get through this storm. I know with you by my side, Lord, I can and will get through this. I know that I can do all things through you who strengthens me. I praise you for your goodness, love, mercy, grace, and forgiveness.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***
Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you so much! Merry Christmas❤️💚

-xoxo Caty from SGC❤️💚