✩ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴜɴᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ✩

Hey gems, I just would like to put up a prayer for three very special people in the Strong girls club, that we all love very much,  but have been struggling with sickness.

I know that life is full of trouble, I know chronic pain is the worst,  it feels like life is absolutely hopeless and there is nothing to live for except more and more suffering...

But I also know healing happens every day.

When it comes to healing, I believe it is always possible and always God's will, it just may not be in the timing we wish for or expect.

Because of this, often it can feel like things will forever be the way that they are.

Like there is no hope and no remedy.

But just because the medical industry has no cure doesn't mean God doesn't have a cure.

Just because healing hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it never will.

I just hope and pray that healing will happen soon for my friends, and for anyone else in the Strong Girls club living with sickness.

I ask that you guys will pray with me constantly  for God to heal,

jcdwriter
BrezzyBear98
Silmarilz1701

Rapidly and completely from the chronic pain and sicknesses they've been dealing with.

We can only see the pain we are in,  but God can see the whole picture and He is with us  and will never abandon us.

•––––––☆––––––••––––––☆––––•

Matthew 19:26

 Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. "

•––––––☆––––––••––––––☆––––•

Isaiah 53:5 

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed.

•––––––☆––––––••––––––☆––––•

Ephesians 3:20 
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we could ask, think, or imagine according to the power that works in us.

•––––––☆––––––••––––––☆––––•

♡Kayla Maria ♡