Follow God!

Follow God!

Verses: "The Lord makes firm the steps of the one who delights in Him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand." Psalm 37:23-24

Every since I went back to church at 16, I have been walking and growing in my relationship with God. It hasn't always been easy because since I was 16 I have been diagnosed with bipolar type one (I already had but I finally got diagnosed at 18) and then fibromyalgia at 19. But I have learned a lot. One thing I have learned is to always depend and surrender yourself to God. God will be right there to help and hold you (Psalm  37:23-24).

If you are struggling right now, the best thing you can do is seek help (go to a doctor, therapist, trusted friend, etc) and seek God (by reading the Bible, praying to Him, worshiping Him, and listening for Him). As you seek God, God will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). God won't let you fall (Psalm 37:23-24). He will always be there for you and to help you (Psalm 121:1-2).

God loves you so much (John 3:16) and wants you to go to Him through prayer. In prayer, tell Him everything that is going on. Pour out your heart to Him. He will be there to listen and love you (Isaiah 49:13). You can put your trust in Him because He is good (Psalm 31:19) and faithful (Psalm 33:4). So go to Him through prayer! He will guide and help you (Psalm 121:1-2)!

Then with God on your side, you will be able to face and overcome whatever you are going through (Phillpians 4:13). Because with God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26)

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, I am really struggling. I know I can't do this without you. I need you Lord. I am coming to you Lord and I am running into your arms. I pray that you grab my hand and help me face life with you by my side. I know that with you by my side, I can do anything! I put my faith, hope, and trust in you because I know you are so good. I praise you for your goodness, kindness, love, and mercy. I thank you for listening to me. I believe that you hear me and that you will help me.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you have had an amazing Christmas season! The new year is coming up and I am excited. I hope you have a blessed day! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all! Happy new year!❤️💚

-Caty from SGC❤️