The crown of life!

The crown of life!

Verse: "'Blessed [happy, spiritually prosperous, favored by God] is the man who is steadfast under trial and perseveres when tempted; for when he has passed the test and been approved, he will receive the [victor's] crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.'"
James 1:12

On Monday I will be following my dreams and going into the school of ministry! Thank you for all your prayers, I am truly excited!

Maybe right now, you are really struggling. Maybe you are battling mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or maybe you lost a loved one. No matter what you are facing, God is here to help you through it and He promises you a crown of life that never fades away (James 1:12).

I don't know what storm you are facing right now but I do know that you can get through. No matter what you are facing: God is bigger, mightier, and stronger than anything we will ever face!

He has also promised us that He will always be there for us (Psalm 121:1-2). So we can always go to Him by seeking Him through reading His word, praying to Him, listening to Him, and worshiping Him. As we seek Him we will draw near to us (Psalm 125:1-2). He will be there to guide us, love us, comfort us, encourage us, listen to us, forgive us, and help us. He will give us everything we need to fight and win this battle (Matthew 19:26).

What is even more amazing about God is He promised us that after life, we get to go to heaven and have a crown of life (James 1:12). Once you have been saved and born again, you are accepted into God's family and when you die, you get to go to heaven and party with Jesus (John 3:16)!

What amazing gift that Jesus has given us! Praise God! Thank you Jesus!

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, right now I am really struggling. I am facing a storm and I need your help. I pray that you grab my hand and help me through it. I know that with you on my side Lord, I can do all things. I ask that you bless me with everything I need to fight this battle and win! I also want to thank you Lord for your promise of the crown of life. I want to thank for your gift to the world of Jesus and for me going to heaven when I die. I thank you for all your love, goodness, and mercy.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you are having a wonderful day! I love you all! Thank you so much for reading! Have an amazing day❤️💖💜

-Caty From SGC❤️💖💜