You're Worth It

Ladies (and any gentlemen reading this), you all are so priceless. I just wanted to remind you of that. No one and no thing can determine your worth that is found in Jesus Christ. You were created in His image with such gentleness and care.

You are so loved and so beautiful from the inside out. No, you might not look or act like that other girl, but you are not her. You are you. You were made to be you and no one else. There is something inside of you that this world needs, so please don't be lose hope. In Joshua 1:9, the Lord tells us to be strong and courageous. He doesn't tell us to worry because we have victory through Him. The worry won't go away immediately, but trusting in Him is the first step to a less worrisome life.

Keep your head up. I am always praying for you to continue being strong and brave through life. Know that you were worth dying for. Know that you are worth it all. Know that everything for you was paid in full when Jesus went to the cross for you. You are not far from His love and grace. There's no wall high enough or ocean deep enough to separate you from His love. Though you stumble, He still pursues you and catches you. He will never leave you on your own.

Keep your head up so your crown doesn't slip. 😊

~Tay