Good things come to those who love God💗

Verse: "Cause all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." Romans 8:28

What I love about this verse below it is so honest. It doesn't say: "everything that happens to you in life is going to be good." Because we know that, that is a lie because we live in a broken world where bad things happen. God never promised us an easy life where we wouldn't have trials. (John 16:33) But He did promise that He has an amazing plan for our life (Jeremiah 29:11). He also promised He would alway be there for us and to help us (Psalm 121:1-2). He promised that all things will work together for good to those who love God (Romans 8:28).

Maybe right now, you are facing a trial. Maybe you are feeling depressed, stressed, overwhelmed, or anxious. Maybe you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or you have lost a loved one. I don't know what you are going through, but the thing you can do when you are struggling is to seek God by reading His word, worshiping Him, listening for Him, and praying to Him. Because as you seek God, He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). And He will bless you with whatever you need to face the storm you are going through (Isaiah 49:13).

As you continue to seek God, He will be there to help you with whatever storm you are facing (Psalm 121:1-2). Because you don't have to face this storm alone, because God is alway by your side (Psalm 121:1-2). With God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26) You can fight that battle and win because with God on your side, you can do anything through Christ who blesses you with strength (Phillpians 4:13).

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, I am facing a storm. So Lord, I ask that as I seek you through reading your word, listening to you, worshiping you, and praying to you that I become close to you. I pray that as I seek you, you bless me with whatever I need to face this storm. Because I know you are always with me Lord and I thank you for that. I know that with you on my side, I can do anything! So please come grab my hand and help me face this storm with you on my side. I thank you for your goodness, love, grace, and mercy. I praise you because you are so good even when life isn't.

I thank you for all my many blessings.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this. I love you so much. Have a blessed day!❤️💖💜💗

-xoxo Caty💗💗💗