Peaceful Pieces

Hey guys! This is Sophia here, an honorary admin! I'm excited to pray with you guys! You guys might remember me from one of the earlier chapters of the Strong Girls Club Continued. (still can't believe how much love I've gotten from that)

If you need help or have prayer requests, don't be afraid to message me (hopeindarkness) or the SGC account.

---

Lord,

I'm broken. We're all broken. We're all hurting inside but we don't want to show it. Lord, I ask that you give us rest, peace from our angry hearts and consciences that tell us we're not loved.

God, you love us. You love us more than we're capable of knowing. Your awesome power and majesty should bring us to our knees, but instead, we shake our fists at you when life doesn't go the way we planned.

Lord, I'm a sinner and I know I'll never be perfect, no matter how much I try. I will never be enough. Sometimes, that's burdensome, because I've always felt the need to be perfect.

It's an itch that I will never be close to scratching.

Father, I can't compare my pain to other people. I know they're hurting too. I know they have trials and tribulations, but I pray that you bring peace to their broken pieces. I pray that you will heal their hearts. I pray that you will let them know how much you love them, how much pain you suffered for them when you sent Jesus, your son, to die on the cross for our sins. 

There have been so many times I've felt like I don't know what to do with myself and I don't know what to do with my life. But I need to learn to trust that you're in control of my life, you're in control of my future and you won't let me be tempted with the things of this world beyond my ability. Suicide, self-harm, such ugly temptations that cloud my mind whenever my sadness grabs a a hold of me. I pray that you won't ever let go of me when I want to run away from you.

Lord, I pray for all the people reading this. I pray that you comfort any that are struggling or going through a hard time. Thank you for their lives, thank you for blessing them with the ability to breathe and walk on this earth. I pray that you show yourself to them and let yourself be known to those who doubt. 

In your name I pray,

Amen.

---

Alright, so why don't we talk?

I know some of you have gone through difficult times, and I know I don't know the extent of your hurt, but why don't you think of some things you're thankful for in your life?

I'm thankful for the air we breathe, because I'm reminded that God put me here on this earth for a reason, not as a mistake, but as his child that he loves enough to send his own son to die on the cross for my sins. And don't forget, he died for you too.

Do you have anything you'd like for me to personally pray for?

I would appreciate if you guys would pray for me and my procrastinating with my schoolwork, I really don't want to fall behind. 

Love you guys! 

Never ever forget that you are loved, you are important, and you are certainly no accident.

- Sophia