Surrender all to Jesus

Surrender all to Jesus❤️

Verse: "Cast your burden on the Lord [release it] and He will sustain and uphold you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken (slip, fall, fail)."
Psalms 55:22

Surrender all to Jesus.

Hey everyone. So I am sure you saw where I have been taking a break from writing. I decided to take a break because I felt like I wasn't writing about God but only writing about myself. So I want to say sorry to all of you because I haven't been writing with the focus on God but instead I focused on myself and my pain. But now I am back and I am feeling much better! God has really been helping me and now I feel I can write to please Him.

Today I wanted to talk about surrendering all to Jesus. Sometimes when we trust God something but not everything. It's like trusting God with your finances but not trusting God with your marriage. When that's not what God wants us to do. God wants us to surrender and trust Him with EVERYTHING: our doubts, fears, anxieties, pain, health, finances, marriage, work, school, kids, family, friends, and so much more.

So how do you surrender all to God?

I am so glad you asked! You surrender all to God by seeking God through prayer and saying something like: "God, I want to surrender everything to you: my life, my dreams, my health, my family, and everything. I give you EVERYTHING! I cast all my cares to you Lord. I trust you with everything. I surrender all to you Jesus my amazing Savior."

Then you get to relax and now that God is in control. You get to watch as God starts to work in your life and you get to see some amazing things happen. Because when you surrender and trust God, good things will come and happen because good things come to those who love and trust in God (Lamentations 3:25).

But remember that you still have to continue to seek God by reading His word, worshiping Him, listening to Him, and talking to Him. As you seek God, He will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2).

Even though surrendering all and trusting God is scary and can be tough, remember that with God on your side, you can do anything! (Matthew 19:26)

Prayer:

Dear God,

God, I want to surrender everything to you: my life, my dreams, my health, my family, and everything. I give you EVERYTHING! I cast all my cares to you Lord. I trust you with everything. I surrender all to you Jesus my amazing Savior. I know that you are so good even when life isn't. I know that you hear me and you will help me. I believe that good things for coming for me because you have promised good things to those who trust in you. I praise you for your goodness, mercy, and love.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

****

Hey everyone! It's so good to be back! I hope you really enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading and supporting me. Your support means the world to me❤️ I love you all!❤️💜💖

-Caty From SGC❤️💜💖