Trials

Trials

Verse: "The Lord will work out his plan for my life--for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever." Psalm 138:8

Maybe right now, you are going through some storms. No matter what the storm you are going through is: God has a plan and a purpose for your life ( Jeremiah 29:11). God has an amazing plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11)! Good times for you are coming! Just keep going, keep seeking God, and never give up.

If you are really struggling, the best thing you can do to go to God by seeking Him through prayer, worship, listening for Him, and reading the Bible. As you seek God, God will help you with whatever storm you are facing (Psalm 121:1-2). God will give you His strength, hope, joy, love, peace, rest, forgiveness, grace, guidance, comfort, encouragement, and so much more.

As you seek God, God will draw near to you (Psalm 125:1-2). Because you are never alone, God is always with you (Hebrews 13:5). Even when you can't see or feel Him, He is there (Hebrews 13:5). God is always working good things for you even when all you can see is pain and sorrow in your life, God is working! You just have to trust and seek Him and you will find Him.

God loves you so much (John 3:16). So no matter what you are going through, you can and will get through with God on your side because with God on your side, all things for possible (Phillpians 4:13)!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Right now, I am really struggling. But I know I can't do life without you. I pray that as I seek you through reading your word, listening to you, worshiping you, and praying to you that I become close to you. I pray that as I seek you that you bless me with whatever I need to make it through this storm. Because I believe that you have an amazing plan and purpose for my life. I believe that even when I can't see good things coming that you are working out a good thing for me. I believe in you and I believe in the cross. I praise you for your goodness, forgiveness, mercy, and never ending love. I believe that you hear me and I know that you will help me.
I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful! I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading. I hope you have a blessed day! I love you so much❤️💖💜

-xoxo Caty❤️💖💜