Prayer 3

Hello everyone. It's Destiny. As some of you may know by now I almost attempted suicide but then I remembered a promise I made to someone I love so much.

If you ever want to talk pm me on my personal account Xx_believeinyou_xX

I'm ready for another prayer. Are y'all ready?

Do you have anyone you want to pray for? If so please comment. We would love to add them to our list; So we can pray for each individual and what they are going through.

           "God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble"
              ~Psalm 46:1

Dear heavenly father,

We ask you to care for our loved ones who are in pain. The ones we don't know who are in pain. You understand the pain.

We ask for so many things. Begging for things that shouldn't be gifted to us. Lord, we ask you for forgiveness. We ask that you forgive all our sins that we have and still continue to make.

Lord, we ask that you care for those whom are going into school. The ones scared of telling their parents about their problems.

Lord, we do so many bad things but in return you give us love. A bond so strong it will never be broken.

So heavenly father please help us through life.

In the Lord's name I pray.

Amen.