God will comfort and love you❤️

Verses: 'Blessed [gratefully praised and adored] be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of all comfort, who comforts and encourages us in every trouble so that we will be able to comfort and encourage those who are in any kind of trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God. '
2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Maybe right now, you are going through some difficult circumstances. Maybe right now, you are battling a mental illness, chronic illness, cancer, or maybe you have lost a loved one. No matter what you are going through: God wants to love and comfort you.

As you all know, I have been battling unbearable physical pain from fibromyalgia for two years now. Since my last devotional I shared that found a new doctor that will actually treat me and I got on some new medicine. I am very happy to say that the medicine I am on is truly helping! I feel the best I have felt in two years. Praise God! I am not pain free but I am so much better.  I  have started back college (so I will be updating the book when I can) and I am very happy (with my pain level, I have been feeling depressed). I have been feeling depressed (I have just been chemically depressed because I still live with bipolar) and God has been comforting and helping me.

We need to go to God when we are struggling. I know it's easy to want to run away from God and try to do life on our own. But trying to do life on our own, never works out because we need God.

We need to run into God's arms by praying to Him, reading His word, worshiping Him, sitting in silence and listening to Him. By doing all those things God will grab our hands and help us through life with Him on our side. With God on our side, we can do anything! (Matthew 19:26)

God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13) When you go to Him. He will wrap you in His arms. He will rejoice in you coming home to Him. He will love you, forgive you, care for you, always be there for you, comfort you, encourage you, guide you, and give you everything you need.

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1) (John 3:16) God loves you, just the way you are. You don't have to pretend that everything is fine when it's not. You can be honest and open with God. God will be there to help you. (Psalm 121:1-2)

God will listen to you and help you through whatever you are going through.

God loves you and He will comfort you.

Prayer:

Dear God,

I am really struggling. I am running into your arms. I pray that as I spend time talking to you, reading your word, worshiping you, and listening to you that I grow closer to you. I pray that you bless me with your love and comfort. I believe in you. I know that you hear my cries and I believe that you will help me. I believe you are good and I praise you for your goodness.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this!Thank you so much for reading! I love you❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️