Psalm 91: The Powerful Prayer

From a tender age, my mom always made me recite Psalm 91 everyday when I woke up, and before going to bed.
Looking back, I'm glad she did. The prayer in Psalm 91 contains countless promises and words of defence against the devil.

With this pandemic, and everyone on lockdown, reciting this daily will ensure divine protection as you are speaking God's promises to life.

Here's a personalized version derived from the New International Version(NIV):

" I (insert name) live in the shelter of the Most High, and rest in his shadow.

God is my refuge and fortress, and I trust in Him.

Surely, He will save me from the fowler's snare, and from the deadly diseases.

He will cover me with His feathers, and I find refuge under His wings; His faithfulness will be my shield and rampart.

I am not afraid of the night terrors, nor the arrow that flies in the daytime,

nor the disease that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys in the afternoon.

A thousand may fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me.

I will only observe with my eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

Because the Most High is my dwelling place, and the Lord is my refuge,

No harm will befall me, no disaster will come near my home.

For He will command his angels concerning me, to guard me in all my ways.

They will lift me up in their hands, so I will not strike my foot against a stone.

I will tread upon the lion and the cobra, I will defeat the great lion and the snake.

Because I love the Lord, He will rescue me, He will protect me, for I acknowledge His name.

I will call upon Him, and He will answer me, He will be with me in trouble, He will deliver me and honour me.

He will satisfy me with long life and show me His salvation. "

I hope this helps❤
Stay safe,
talia__8