Trusting God in all times

Trusting God in all times❤️

Verse: 'Trust [confidently] in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him. God is a refuge for us. Selah. '
Psalms 62:8

Do you trust God at all times?

How do you trust God in all times?

Here are my tips and tricks:

1. Remember that circumstances change but God never changes. (Hebrews 13:8)

Circumstances in life will always change like the weather. But we can always go to God who is the same today, tomorrow, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8) So we know that we can put our trust, hope, and faith in God because He never changes (Hebrews 13:8)  and His word is true. (Deuteronomy 7:9)

2. "This too shall pass." Bad times will pass and good times will come.

God NEVER promised us an easy life without trials but He did promise us that He will help us and that He has overcome the world. (John 16:30-33) I have always loved the quote: "This too shall pass." Because in life, bad times will happen but it will pass and good times will come. God has an amazing plan and purpose for your life so you can trust in Him. (Jeremiah 29:11)

3. We may never understand God's plan or why bad things happen, but we can trust in God. (1 Corinthians 1:9)

We may never know why bad things happen to us and that's okay! We don't have to have all the answers. But even when we don't understand why bad things are happening to us, we can trust in God because He is faithful (Psalm 33:4), He is good (Psalm 31:19), and He is trustworthy (1 Corinthians 1:9).

Remember after Jesus died on the cross and rose again. Thomas didn't believe that Jesus rose again. So long story short Jesus showed up the disciples and Jesus said to Thomas: "Jesus said, "So, you believe because you've seen with your own eyes. Even better blessings are in store for those who believe without seeing."' John 20:24-25, 26-27,29

That relates to us because we may not always understand why God is doing something or not doing something. But we are blessed when we trust and believe in God even when we can't see God or the reasons why bad things are happening.

Remember God's promises FOR YOU:

God will love you forever. (Psalm 136:1)

God will never leave you. (Hebrews 13:5)

God will comfort you. (Isaiah 49:13)

God will help you and always be there for you. (Psalm 121:1-2)

God is always faithful. (Psalm 33:4)

God keeps His promises. (Deuteronomy 7:9)

God is good. (Psalm 31:19)

God will draw near to you. (Psalm 125:1-2)

You can do all things through Christ. (Phillpians 4:13)

With God on your side, you can do anything!  (Matthew 19:26)

God has an amazing plan for your life. (Jeremiah 29:11)

God is for you and on your side. (Psalm 118:6)

God is all around you. (Psalm 125:1,2)

God never changes. (Hebrews 13:8)

Prayer:

Dear God,

Lord, I am struggling. Even though I don't understand why I am struggling, I am still going to put my faith, hope, and trust in you. Because: I believe in you, I know you are trustworthy, you are faithful, you are good, and I believe in all of your promises. I pray that as I seek you by reading your word, talking with you, worshiping you, and listening for you that I build a close relationship with you. I love you and I live to serve you. I pray you bless me with everything I need to fight my battles and win. I thank you for the cross. I praise you because you are so good.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for reading! I love you all❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️