stop overthinking

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

There must have been a lot of instances where you must have done overthinking about certain situations, things that stress you and add anxiety to your peace of mind. 

It's important to realize that "worrying" is not same as "caring".

Overthinking will only lead to "worrying" and more illusions which will eventually lead you nowhere.
  The light of faith and trust drives out all the darkness of ignorance.
Understanding that you are not the cause of the outcomes but only the doer of your actions is an important step towards getting rid of overthinking.
You have control over your actions but not on your surroundings. 

So there is no point in overthinking as things happen when there is the best time for them.

Overthinking about problems will only lead to unnecessary stress and not the solution. 
Have confidence in yourself and trust in the timing of events.
God has plans for you and when things might seem falling apart, they are actually falling into place. You never now what you are doing now is actually paving the way for more exciting things to begin in your life. Everything is a result of co-creation between you and God.
Have faith and resilience to achieve your goals.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Hope you enjoyed reading this- vyomaa_verse from SGC <3

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════