You matter

You matter.

Verse: 'You are altogether beautiful, my darling; there is no flaw in you. '
Song of Songs 4:7

Maybe right now, you feel pretty bad about yourself. Maybe you hate yourself. Or maybe some people in your life have made you feel worthless.

You are not worthless, hopeless, useless, ugly, or anything bad. You matter. You are beautiful. You have a purpose. You are a daughter/or son of the King of Kings and He knows you. He loves you!

In this world, it's easy to get down on yourself. For years I have struggled with body imagine, hating myself, feeling worthless, hopeless, and useless.

Those are lies from the Devil!

You hear lies from the Devil from a mental illness (I have many), some horrible people in your life telling you lies, from social media, or from magazines.

Hear this:

Social media, magazines, and tv show LIE!

NO ONES life is that great, that wonderful, or that perfect.

On social media people post the highlights of their lives. You don't see pictures of someone crying in the bathroom.

If social media makes you feel bad, get off of it! I did a break off social media for a while and it really helped my mental state. Now when I look at it I don't compare myself to others but be happy for others and all the good things in their life. If you compare yourself to others: get off social media, stop reading magazines, cut out the negative people in your life, and stop watching tv if all you do is compare yourself.

But just because some great things are happening in other people's lives, doesn't mean great things aren't happening for you! No matter what your life looks like, you always have Jesus to count on.

Jesus loves you, forgives you, comforts you, encourage you, guides you, gives you grace, gives you freedom, gives you rest, gives you peace, helps you, and so much more In Jesus: you matter and your life matters.

In Jesus, You are:

You are beautiful. (Psalm 45:11)

You are unique. (Psalm 139:13)

You are loved. (Jeremiah 31:3)

You are special. (Ephesians 2:10)

You are created with a purpose. (Jeremiah 29:11)

You are cared for. (Ephesians 3:17-19)

You are lovely. (Daniel 12:3)

You are precious. ( 1 Corinthians 6:20)

You are strong. (Psalm 18:35)

You are important. (1 Peter 2:9)

You are forgiven. ( Psalm 103:12)

You are protected. (Psalm 121:3)

You are chosen. (John 15:16)

You are mine. (Isaiah 43:1)

You matter. You can do this. I believe in you. God believes in you. I love you. God loves you!

Prayer:

Dear God,

Help me remember that I matter. Help me to remember who I am in you. Help me to stop comparing myself to others, love myself, love you, and love the life you have given me. Help me to build a close relationship with you. Please grab my hand and help me walk through life with you by my side.

I thank you for all my many blessings and for Your Son.

In Jesus's name, I pray, Amen!

***

Hey beautiful❤️ I hope you enjoyed this! I hope you have a blessed day! I love you so much❤️

-Caty From SGC❤️