cherry

(requested) reader is a producer/screenwriter for cherry and has an upcoming soundtrack album for the film

As a main screenwriter and producer for an Apple movie starring new and popular actors, you were on edge. As Tom's girlfriend, you were always nervous he might spill something, but this particular film had you nervous for entirely different reasons.

Not only was it difficult to bring to life, but it was also difficult to write. Difficult to maneuver, difficult to situate where Nico Walker was in his own mind, and where that placed him in the real world. You knew it was a challenge, as most things are, and you gave kudos to Tom and Ciara for following your advice on how to navigate such a heavy story. In the editing room, you could never be prouder of Tom and how much he changed for the film.

One of the upsides of being in the production for Cherry was also that you got to spend long set days with Tom. You had been with Tom for about a half a year, so the relationship was a bit fresh, and the things the two of you would have to go through together only strengthened that bond.

Tom had just gotten the okay from the producers and his manager, to post the trailer on social media. You were there, of course, to assure he didn't mess anything up.

He gave you one last smile before hitting the send button, kissing your temple.

"Time will tell," he mumbled against your head.

"You did great, baby," you hugged him a little tighter. "They'll see that."

He nodded, standing up to make some tea, and you picked up your own cell phone while he was gone. Clicking on the small instagram app, you smiled at the positivity on both his and your feed. You felt good about the entire ordeal, and decided to check out the comments. You grinned at the comments, some from his brothers and castmates, a few from production's people. Clicking away, you commented.

"I wonder what they'll hear... 😼 🎶 🎙 "

"What are you doing?" Tom interrupted just as you commented. "Grinning at your phone like that. Are you teasing the fans?" he teased you himself.

You chuckled, "well if you must know, I think they deserve a little hint." The two of you laughed, setting your phone down as comment likes rose faster every minute.

**

When you checked Tom's post a couple hours later, he had replied to your comment, pinning it as well.

"Any guess? Mines on a particular girl....🎤 "

You laughed to yourself. They'd have to wait until next week for the announcement...