more than a few

Tom had been on the Jimmy Fallon show before; he'd loved and hated it. Live shows made him nervous, but he knew you'd be here, so he was calmer than usual.

"Welcome back," Jim spoke into the camera. "As you know, we're live-tweeting and streaming the show on Instagram for the entire night, so feel free to send in your messages to Tom and our next guest stars. Here to perform her lead single, please welcome to the stage, grammy-award winning artist Y/N L/N!"

The camera pans towards you, standing in front of the band with a microphone stand in front of you. Harmonies from No Tears Left To Cry start playing, and you smile. You love this song. Though it's been almost a year since it's release, you're performing it because of a popular fan vote. I guess No Tears Left To Cry outvoted thank u, next, you think to yourself just as you sing the opening line.

You see Tom on the sofa next to Jimmy. He's grinning ear to ear, and if you didn't know any better, you'd think he was trying to tell the world about your relationship. Mid second verse and you can sense the social media directors are growing wide eyed. Twitter is blowing up, the Instagram Live overpopulating. Tom must be doing something. As you finish the song, social media cell phones are handed to Jimmy as you sit down next to Tom.

"Well that was quite a performance, Y/N," Jimmy compliments. "It seems it wasn't the main event, though," he scrolls through the phone before setting it down on his desk. "It seems like the fans think Tom was giving you heart eyes the entire time.

Tom grows red and you muster a laugh, looking to him with your signature smile. You have a feeling a few secrets are going to spill tonight.

"Could there possibly.... Be a romance brewing that started with your cameo in Tom's new movie?"

Neither of you jump to answer the question, and Jimmy laughs. "C'mon now, don't seem too suspicious."

"Well," Tom looks at you for confirmation. You nod your head, having already given up the idea in remaining a secret. "We... had a really great time on set together. Her energy is great and I really work well with her."
"Yeah," you continue so he doesn't have to. "We bounce off of one another. It's a great dynamic that.... Happened to come with us off set. We'll.." you glance at him with a small grin. "We'll see where this goes."
"So is that- is that a confirmation for your relationship?" Jimmy asks, eyes widening.

Tom exchanges glances with you before nodding. "Yeah. Yeah, it is. We're dating."

You laugh, breaking the useless silence. Tom smiles too, a blush adorning his cheeks. He mindlessly grabs your hand, holding it in his lap. You have a feeling a few secrets might just keep spilling.