men & menstruation

warnings : cursing

summary : reader has her period... tom the rescue

word count : 700 :p

(requested) ive always loved this concept???? in my brain, me an soft!tom are cuddling 24/7

When you woke up with a groan, you expected Tom to be beside you, shirtless and lightly snoring like he usually is. But no, he was off and out and about doing god knows what with god knows who. It's not like you were angry, but when those very similar moods swung in and with the familiarity of the pain in your lower core, you knew what this week was. 

You sat up in the bed and contemplated on whether you should continue sleeping, if you should take as much medicine as you could, or if you should let your wild cravings dominate your actions in the kitchen. Ultimately, you decided to compromise. After going to the bathroom, you grabbed on of Tom's hoodies before making your way downstairs and into the kitchen, where Harry and Harrison were seated at the table, Sam presumable making tea for the three of them. 

Maneuvering your way about the kitchen, you headed straight for the freezer, only one goal in mind: ice cream. When you stood straight again, you were getting a spoon and some napkins before your trip back to the bedroom, but a certain someone had the nerve to speak up. 

"Ice cream for breakfast, Y/N?" Harry teased, a grin on his face. 

"Fuck off, Har," you said, but in response he got up and blocked the exit to the door. 

"You don't even live here," he lightly shook his head, his curls bouncing. "You'll have to pay us back," he poked at you again. 

From behind you, Harrison laughed. "Yeah! You just spend like, every night here." 

"Oh for god's sake, can the two of you get your heads out of your asses before I sock you in the balls?" 

"Tom got a feisty one, aye?" Harry said, looking passed you and to Harrison who was smirking from his seat at the table. Sam was carrying two mugs back to the table, and he merely rolled his eyes before picking up his phone. 

"C'mon, Har. Just leave me alone," you whined. 

"Leave the ice cream, then. Eat some toast or something, we don't want Y/N on a sugar rush." 

"Well you sure want bitchy Y/N," you spat out. It wasn't like you couldn't take the boys' consistent teasing. Usually you enjoyed the playful demeanor's and silly banters, but the growing pains in your core and the throbbing in your head were enough to push you over the edge and do whatever it took to get out of the kitchen and into the warmth of Tom's bed. 

"Yeah," Harrison started again. "Just sit and eat breakfast with us." While the sentence sounded sincere, the tone in which he said it confirmed that he was still poking fun at you; sarcasm. 

"Honest to fucking god," you groaned. "Harry just get out of the doorway!" 

"Gimme the ice cream!" he yelled back, smiling. 

Before you could reply, you  had dropped the ice cream, and the spoons along with it, and now you were crouched in an awkward position, your facial expressions pained and wincing. 

"Y/N, are you alright?" Sam rushed out, but he didn't get to continue because Tom was walking through the front door with Tessa and you were directly in his line of sight. 

He was by your side in seconds, kneeling on the floor to check on you. 

"Hey, are you alright, Y/N/N?"

You barely got a nod out before you were practically toppling over again. 

"Baby, answer me, c'mon."

You still didn't reply, so he took in his surroundings. A pair of spoons on the ground, his pink hoodie fitted on your abdomen, and your favorite pint of ice cream dropped onto the hardwood floors. The light bulb in his brain clicked, and he mentally kicked himself for not preparing sooner. He picked you up, gently and carefully, before making his way up the stairs. When he came back to the kitchen, he picked up your stuff before yelling at the boys. 

"Don't be such an arse so early in the morning." 

He returned to you with ice cream, chips, medicine, a heat pack, and another blanket. Snuggling up beside you, his arm went around your waist as he pulled you to his chest. 

"We can eat whatever you want for dinner, angel." 

"Thank you, Tommy."

"Anything for my girl."