too many kids

warnings : mentions of sex (brief, vague)

summary : tom and the reader have twin boys, and reader's dad has commentary 

word count : 300

(requested) another short blurb, enjoy :-)

"Do you have the duffle bag? Where is Oscar's other shoe?" you whispered frantically to yourself, searching through the pile you made on the ground.

"Love," Tom came up beside you with both boys. "He already has his shoes on," he laughed, setting one down to stand on his own feet. "The bags are in the car already.. are you ready to go?" 

You exhaled in relief, nodding your head and turning to find something, but Tom grabbed your hand. 

"You okay?" he asked. You weren't looking at him directly, so his fingertips went to the bottom of your chin to pull your focus on him. 

You nodded, a smile breaking out onto your face. "Yeah, just nervous."

"Don't be. It's just your dad," he said, hands moving to your waist. 

"I know, but still."

"Yeah," Tom agreed. "But I love you."

Your cheeks heated up, and your smile turned timid. "I love you."

He leaned in for a kiss, sweet, sensational, and surprisingly short. "C'mon, let's head out."

***

You were sitting on the love-seat, Tom beside you as Oscar and Noah ran around playing with the family pets and little toys they had brought (or that your parents had so lovingly stocked up on). 

Your mother had just came back from the kitchen with her homemade appetizers (a/n : your typical cultural food), and now the four of you were just talking and catching up as your normally would. 

"God," [your father spoke up], "you two already have two kids."

"Twins, dad," you laughed. 

"I know, but that's a lot. That's so many- please stop having sex. There's so many, even though I love my granbabies," he rambled, your mother slapping his arm. 

You were panicking on the inside, sweat starting to build, but Tom broke the tension with a laugh. 

"No promises, sir." 

Your mother laughed in response, and you couldn't held but join her.

"Besides, our babies are cute," you boasted, grinning with Tom.