fanboys and phone numbers P.P.

peter parker x famous!singer!ag!reader; continuation of the last part

 "Didn't you see her during the first leg of the tour?"

"Yes... and?" Peter grabs another clean shirt to see if it would match his outfit. It wouldn't matter, because he'd probably end up wearing his MidTown hoodie anyways.

Harry looks at him with an eye roll before replying. "And you're going again?" Peter sighs.

"Yeah."

"You're such a fanboy."

"You keep saying that."

"Because it's true."

The rolls reverse and Peter rolls his eyes. "It's not like anything's gonna happen."

"I bet you still want her number. 'Cause you think you're special." Harry speaks the syllables of the last word in such a taunting tone that it almost makes Peter shiver. He rolls his eyes again, looking down as his cheeks heat up.

"I do not."

Harry laughs. "Whatever you say, loverboy."

**

"Wait so you get to meet her and then go to her concert? Up front?" Harry's asking questions while Peter looks at his newest vinyl. "How much does Mr. Stark love you? Holy shit," He mumbles the last part. Peter's head jerks up at the sentence regarding his mentor, slapping Harry's upper arm in revenge. "Ow! Peter!"

"We get to sit in the pit."

"Like the mosh pit?" Ned looks at Peter's shirt. He decided not to wear his hoodie, but instead one of your merch shirts and his favorite navy jacket. Ned straightens the strings as they step forward.

"Yeah. You get all the confetti and the 7 Rings dollars."

"Wow," Harry raises a brow. "Somebody did their research."

"It's common knowledge if you see the tour videos, y'know."

"How would one see those tour videos again?"

"Fan ac-" Peter cuts himself off with a grumpy expression, having been exposed by Harry and his knowing smirk. They step forward and the same security man from last time informs them of their estimated arrival time.

Peter's nerves grow at the final realization that you're one curtain away. He's worn the bracelet everyday since he last saw you; he wore it today. When the curtain finally opens, he steps forward once the man gestures him through. Your back is turned when he enters, waving off to someone while sipping bottled water. When you finally finish and turn around, you gasp with a pleasant smile.

"Peter!"

Harry's jaw practically drops at your memory.

"H-hi."

The two of you connect for a brief hug and you offer a smile to his friends, which you also recognize.

"Harry, Ned," You give a simple nod to the two of them, Harry's eyes growing wide. "I quite missed you boys."

Peter blushes as he sets his records down on the table. "I missed you t-too."

You smile at the mutual confession before motioning to his vinyls. "Another autograph?"

"Yes, please." You grin at his manners before grabbing the sharpie. Ned claps again as you finish up, and soon the posing begins. The four of you gather around, and Peter's almost sad his ten minutes is coming to an end. He's internally praying that you ask him to stay behind for another personal picture, but he knows the realistic chances of that happening twice are slim.

You hug Ned and Harry one last time, rubbing their upper shoulders as you wave them off. "Please come back! I hope I can find you at the show tonight." You smile. Peter lingers for an extra second before following the boys. Your voice stops him, however.

"Peter," you call softly with a shy smile. "Do you want another picture? Without your friends?"

He smiles at your familiar offer, nodding enthusiastically. His arm wraps around your waist, yours around his neck. This time, it's him who kisses your cheek while you look into the camera with a smile. Peter can feel his insides melting at what he's doing. His lips are against your cheek and he doesn't know how he's not externally freaking out.

When the photo is taken, you separate with smiles. "I really hope to see you again."

"Me too," Peter admits with a blush. "I was wondering if... I could get your number?" He scratches the back of his neck out of habit. "Sorry if I just read everything wrong! That was probably super inappropriate- you can just forget that I'm so-"

"I think that's a great idea," You cut him off. "You'll have to promise me that you won't spread it around, though." You offer a sly smile and Peter's stance perks up, his blush spreading like a wildfire. He hands you his phone, which was luckily a recent purchase thanks to Mr. Stark, after Peter broke it during a fight as Spiderman.

"I-I promise."

"Good. Call me sometime, Peter."

Peter decides right then and there that he loves the way his name falls from your lips. He loves how you sometimes sing-song your words without even knowing it. Maybe it's weird, being your super fan and knowing absolutely everything about your life, but he knows from the feeling in his heart that he's going to start loving you in a very different way.

And you feel the same.