fanboys and bracelets P.P.

peter parker x famous!singer!reader

"I can't believe Mr. Stark actually got you these tickets. Does he realize how much a nerd this makes you?"

"Harry!" Peter's playing with the sleeves of his blue MidTown High hoodie out of nerves. "Shut up! We're almost there!"

"I still can't believe we're going to meet the Y/N L/N."

"You're so lucky he got three meet and greet tickets," They move forward in the line, another step closer to meeting you. "I don't know what I'm going to say. Should I have worn something better? Maybe I should've brought my My Everything vinyl for her to sign instead. Or I could'v-"
"Peter, Peter," Ned gestures with his hands for him to slow down as they move forward another step. "You look fine."

"You're not getting her number, genius," Harry says from his left side. "It doesn't matter what you look like."

"Yes it does! We're taking pictures," They move another step.

"Yes but you're not getting her number or anything," Harry chuckles before taking Peter's vinyls out of his hands, looking them over. "I can't believe you have these."

"What?" Peter looks at him wearily. "They're really good albums!"
"Yeah but you have all of them," He pinches the bridge of his nose as he laughs at the boy. "You're such a fanboy."

"I like to think that's a good thing," He steps forward as he grabs his vinyls back.

"Of course you do."

"You'll be in in five minutes," A security man steps close to them to inform them of the estimated time. Peter nods enthusiastically, smiling. Ned waves in understanding and Harry rolls his eyes at both of them.

"Don't do anything embarrassing, guys," Peter mumbles.

"Oh yeah, because I'm the one that would embarrass us."

Peter rolls his eyes with an over dramatic sigh just as the curtains are draped open for them to step inside. There's a table in the corner for them to sign things, a camera in the middle of the room with a white backdrop. Peter steps in first, hands shaking as they grip the vinyls tightly. He smiles and you return it. He nearly faints at the acknowledgement.

"H-hi."

"Hi!" You wave enthusiastically.

"I'm Peter," he waves back.

You giggle. "Hi Peter." You motion towards the vinyls. "Did you bring these for me to sign?"

His mouth stays open and he lacks in responding to you. Ned smirks, you chuckle, and Harry rolls his eyes before stepping forward. "Yeah, he did. He's fanboying too much right now, so don't expect too much talking from him."

You laugh with a nod, bringing them over to the table as you sign his merch. He blushes the entire time, looking over them, his name written in your writing.

"I'm a really big fan," He says quietly, and your head snaps up as you smile.

"Thank you. That really means a lot. What's your favorite album?"
"Sweetener for sure," He smiles softly, eye crinkles appearing. You breathe out a laugh and nod your head.

"Any personal favorites on the album?"

He's actually surprising himself that he's managed to keep a conversation going. All the while, Harry is holding in laughter at how Peter is staring heart eyes into your soul. Ned claps excitedly when all of the records are signed, and the four of you move in for a picture.

Just as Ned and Harry step out of the small meeting center, you halt Peter from following.

"Would you like a picture without your friends?"

Peter blushes, eyes wide and mouth ajar. He nods furiously and sets the records down again. Peter's hand drops around your waist and you stand on your toes and kiss his cheek. He's smiling and so are you, even through the kiss. When the flash goes off, Peter's sure his face is as red as a rose. You pull him into one last hug.

"Here, take this," You slip off one of the many bracelets from your wrist. Peter holds his arm out as you slip it onto his wrist. "For being my favorite fanboy."

"Wow," He whispers out, breath taken away. You wave as he leaves the room, and when he's finally back, Ned and Harry are waiting for him.

"Dude, what took you so long?"

"Did you actually get her number?"

Peter shakes his head almost disappointedly, and he doesn't miss the way Harry sighs out in relief. I took another picture with her, and she gave me this," He holds his wrist out, left hand playing with the jewelry. "Bracelet."

"Holy moly, Peter!" Ned speaks enthusiastically. Harry rolls his eyes.

"I think you mean 'holy shit.'"

Peter smiles to himself, holding his bracelet-wearing wrist to his chest in thought. The three of them look back towards your curtains in awe before reminiscing about the entire encounter.

Peter sure won't forget this.