anything for hands

"Are you sure you don't want to wait?" You're double checking for the one hundredth time, so you supposed it really way past double checking.

The boys had set up an Instagram live, on Tom's account, for whatever reason. He was sitting on a couch behind Harry's chair, talking to Harrison. They were waiting for you to begin, Tom's hair stylist on the live with you.

"Babe," he chuckled, grabbing your shaking wrist. "I'm positive. I'll be fine. You'll do great."

You nodded, too nervous to give anything but a smile back. He chuckled again, and Christine made sure you were ready before she started giving directions. She was quite a good teacher, and was helpful with the demonstrations, but you were still afraid of chopping off someone's actual hair. Harrison had come to your side, now, wanting to watch your moves.

You asked him to keep an eye on your work, point out if anything looked crooked or off. He complied, but not before laughing at the ridiculous question.

You moved Harry's head slightly, fingers going into his curls and lightly gripping them to do so. He groaned and Harrison burst out laughing, Tom hollering in the background.

You thwipped the back of Harry's head just as Tom yelled, "Jesus, mate! Keep it PG for the live!"
Harry blushed, the tips of his ears turning Scarlet. Christine started to give more instructions, so you gave a quick kiss to the back of his neck as you shut off the razor. Harrison rolled his eyes, Harry smiling at you in satisfaction at the small amount of PDA.

"Does it look okay?" You had moved the camera so Christine could see your progress, and she started clapping through the screen.

"That's great, girl! That's just how I do it! All you need to do now is trim the front just like this," She demonstrated.

You repeated as best you could, Harrison nearly getting his finger chopped off from being in your way.

When you were finished, you tried to prolong the reveal to Harry, not wanting to hear his critique, even though he was your boyfriend.

"C'mon, love," he chuckled, standing up and feeling the back of his neck. "I'm sure it's not as bad as you think. In fact, I'm sure it isn't even bad."

"You may think that now, mister," you took the hand mirror from his grasp. "But I don't want to be here when you change your mind."
Harrison and Harry laughed before he took a look. You heard him gasp and you shut your eyes, fists clenched too much. He came over to you when your eyes were closed, rough hands grabbing your arms lightly.

"Love," he shook you to prompt your eyes open. "Love it looks really good. You did great."

"Really? You think so?" You let out a sigh of relief, hugging him as your arms wrapped around your middle. He chuckled again, hugging you back and kissing the top of your head.

"You should be my hairstylist from now on."

"Anything to get her hands in your hair, huh?" Tom smirked from his spot, and the three of you shouted simultaneously.

"Tom!"