stuck with u

warnings : cursing

summary : reader & tom are quarantined together, with the rest of the boys

word count : 1200 

a/n : changing point of views (instead of saying 'you' which is second person, it's gonna be third person).

Y/N had moved in with Harrison and Tom three years ago, his brothers and Tuwaine being the newest members of the household. The new year had just started when Tom got a call from his manager telling him that filming was postponed until further notice. Deciding it was best, they all started self isolating together. 

Now, it was May, and to say things were getting frustrating was an understatement. Y/N was the only girl in a house full of five boys, so cleaning up was a bit of a challenge. Finding time to use the bathroom was also difficult, even though there were three. At least Sam helped in the kitchen, cooking dinner and cleaning dishes too. 

It was almost two o'clock on a Saturday afternoon, and all the boys were playing video games in the living area. Y/N, who was reading in her bedroom, raced down the stairs screaming something incoherent.

"Y/N! What's wrong?" Tom freaked out.

"Gimme the remote!" She screamed. 

"No! We're live!" Harry argued. 

"Harry, I will literally break one of your cameras," she threatened.

"OOOH," Sam spoke. 

"What's wrong?" Tom tried again. He was standing up now, while she tried to get the boys to cooperate. 

"Turn it off or I'm posting another tiktok of you guys," Y/N had spoken, a final try before she exploded.

"You wouldn't dare!" Harrison gasped.

"Got my phone right here," she held it up, waving it in front of them. 

"What the fuck is wrong?!" Tom screamed.

"We need to film something."

"I'm listening," Harry joined, putting his controller down.

"Give me the remote and I'll explain," Y/N compromised.

Simultaneously, they all said "No." 

She turned to look at Tom, a glare that expected him to help. "Give her the remote or I'll charge you rent," Tom spoke, a small smile on her face.  

"Damn, okay! Here." 

After turning off the TV, Y/N had stood in front of it. "Okay, so you're all familiar with my obsession with Ariana Grande," she started, to which all five boys nodded. "If we film this, we can be in her music video." 

Excited chatter started up immediately, Tom walking up to her with a rather questioning look. "How?"

Heads turned to look at the two, listening to her response. "It's a quarantine song, basically. They released an instrumental snippet, so we can dance to that or something," she smiled. Handing Tom her phone, he read through the post, passing it around so each boy could read it for themselves. 

"Okay, what're we gonna do?" Harry asked.

"Dance, obviously," Tuwaine said. 

"Well, if we all split up then we can see each person more clearly."

"OH! And we can each do something?"

"Exactly," she grinned.

Tom smiled at her happy look, wrapping his arms around her waist and leaning his head in the space between her neck and shoulder. "We're filming together, right?" he asked her.