she remembers me!

warnings : blood? explosions

summary : reader loses her memory and only remembers peter

word count : 1300

(requested) okay Y'ALL i love all the requests but i barely write for peter so im focusing on his requests ONLY atm. also wasn't sure if you wanted a happy ending so i left it at this (didn't proofread- it's like 8 am give me a break). 

Into the facility, the group of you were stationed throughout the building, speaking into the comms and telling Tony of all your observations. You and Peter and Wanda were in the west wing, fighting off quite a few guardsmen and crazy lab scientists. There was one room you were trying to get to; the entire reason for the mission really. 

"Fuck," you wheezed as the man punched you with his right fist, your entire body swinging to the floor. Standing up, you used your powers, sending him flying into another incoming guard, the two of them slamming into the wall. "My comms are offline," you said to no one in particular.

"Don't do anything stupid," Wanda yelled back, looking at you momentarily before getting preoccupied again. 

You made eye contact with Peter before spinning around and heading straight for the double doors. Peter was watching you, Tony telling the team something through the comms, information he knew you didn't have.

"Y/N! Wait, don't go in the-"

But you didn't listen, you couldn't hear, couldn't focus. Upon opening the double doors, an explosion sent you flying to the ground, reality going dark as you lay limp on the floor, unconscious, blood coming from your ears and various parts of your body. A booby trap, it was, hooking to the door and triggered to go off as soon as someone opened it. 

"Fuck! Doors open, Y/N's down," Peter yelled into the comms, halting all movements. 

"What?" Tony repeated. "Kid give me more info here, is she awake?"

Kneeling down, Peter's hand wet to your cheek as his other went to your pulse. He was asking Karen for help too, and didn't receive what he wanted to hear. "She's not," Peter said after a few moments. "Fuck, she's not moving, Tony. What do I do?" 

"Stay there," Cap cut in. "I'm nearby, on my way now." 

Peter nodded, Wanda running over to him. He was rubbing at his face, his arms and legs and everything else too. He was grew antsy, frantic, panicked. Luckily, Steve was there in a matter of minutes. 

"Oh crap," he whispered under his breath, running over to you and dropping his shield on the way. "Tony," he spoke into the comms, "looks like a piece of the door hit her during the explosion. There's debris everywhere. We need to go, now." 

"Spiderling!" Tony yelled. "The doors are open? Go inside and get the tech. Everyone else, to the jet. Retreat now."

Several "got it"'s later, Peter was stealing the technology and running after you, who was being carried by Wanda (via her powers). When he was aboard the aircraft, he saw Bruce and Steven surrounding your body, checking your pulse and your eyes. He yanked off his mask, setting the tech down somewhere and making his way over. 

"Well?" he asked. 

"I don't know, kid," Bruce admitted. "I'll need to take her into the medbay to be certain. The explosion must've had.. some sort of particle. It's unlike other explosions she or I have dealt with."

Peter nodded un-enthusiastically, and Tony gripped him by the shoulder, sitting him in a chair. 

"She's gonna be alright," he promised.