baby dj

warnings : none

summary : reader is downey's daughter, and she meets tom  

word count : 600

"Hey! Its Baby DJ!"

"Hemsworth," Y/N said, laughing. "You can just call me Y/N, you know."

"Yeah, but 'Baby DJ' sounds cooler." 

"It's nice to have you back, Y/N," Chris (Evans) said, walking over to give her a hug.

"It's nice to be back. Has dad been nice 'n' all?"

"Apart from teasing us, yeah. How long are you here for?"

"For the rest of the shoot, I guess. I'm on summer break until my job starts." 

"Hey, there's my daughter!" Robert yelled, walking over to Y/N who was sitting in his director's chair.

"Hi, dad."

"Hi, sweetie."

"Care to introduce me to the rest of the cast? You know, the people I haven't met."

He laughed at her, Scarlett joining the conversation. "I find it unbelievable that there could be anyone else to introduce you to."

"It's endgame! It's like the entire MCU, of course I haven't met everyone."

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe, I think they're scattered throughout the studios, so you might have to wait until we're on lunch."

"Oh cool, so I can venture off into the deep depths of the set until then?"

"Knock yourself out, kiddo." 

Getting up, she kissed her dad on the cheek, high-fiving Chris Hemsworth before running off with Elizabeth (Olsen). 

***

"Alright cut! Lunch is on, be back in an hour!" The director yelled, getting out of his seat.

"Sweet," Sebastian said, fist bumping the air.

"We're going to Downey Town?"

"Somebody call Y/N," Hemsworth spoke, putting Mjolner down. 

"Oh c'mon," Robert said. "She has to be around here somewhere." 

"Why don't you call her? She's your daughter," Hiddleston suggested.

"What about 'your daughter'?" Y/N asked, walking up to them.

"Oh, just her whereabouts," Robert teased.

"You're on lunch break?"

"Yes, I'll introduce you to the cast."

Everyone laughed, Y/N rolling her eyes. "I didn't even ask you yet!" 

"Yeah, but we all knew you were going to," Scarlett said.

"We're wasting time, lets go!" Y/N exclaimed, leading the way.

***

There were several picnic tables, three giant tables with a variety of foods, and every possible actor in the business. 

"Y/N, wait here," Robert informed Y/N, rushing over to a group of people. 

He came back to her with a boy, curly brown hair and coffee eyes.  "Tom, this is my daughter, Y/N," he motioned towards her. "Y/N, this is Tom. He plays-"

"Peter Parker!"

Tom laughed, a small blush rising on his cheeks. "Yeah, that's me."

"Well you two have fun," Robert said, walking away.

Y/N grew silent, her shy demeanor showing greatly, so Tom stepped forward. "Do you wanna eat with me?"

She smiled, "Yes."

The two of them got their plates loaded, sitting down at an empty picnic table. "I've heard a lot about you, you know," Tom said.

"Really?"

"All good things though," He laughed.

"That's good. Dad talks about you like you're this little kid. You don't look like a kid, though."

"What do I look like then?" He asked with a teasing tone.

Y/N blushed, covering her eyes with her palms.

"You look like a boxer," She confessed.

Tom laughed, his eyes sparkling in the light, and Y/N thought he was just so pretty. "How?"

"You know, strong ... structured." 

"I look strong?"

"Cute, too."

"You think I'm cute?"

"Not right now, no," she teased back.

"You're cute too, you know?"

"Thanks, Tom." 

"Mhmm," he smiled, taking a bite out of his food.

"Where were you?" Y/N spoke up.

"When?"

"When everyone was filming today."

"Oh, I was in another studio doing some extra stunts."

"You do your own stunts?" Y/N wheezed out, shocked in disbelief.

"Yep."

"That's- .. cool."

"Cool?" Tom teased again.

"Okay, it's hot!"

Tom burst out laughing, Y/N eventually joining him. That seemed to ease her a little, her nerves parting and she finally felt comfortable.

"Do you have to do anymore?"

"For the rest of today and tomorrow, yeah," Tom said.

"Can I," Y/N paused, hesitant, "can I watch?"

It was Tom's turn to blush, fully turning his body towards hers and smiling. "I'd love that." 

"Awesome." 

"My brother and I are going out to dinner after filming, would you like to join us?"

"I'd love to," she smiled.