grounded by rocks

"What was the hardest part about being in a movie like this?"

Tom was on a press tour — well, as much as he could be in the middle of a pandemic. He'd been in the office all day, filming interviews and answering questions since early.

He smiled politely, thinking deeply about the question. He already had somewhat of an answer, but he knew more would arise if he said what he was thinking.

"I'd have to say... not falling too deep into- into Cherry, or Nico, if you will," he clasps his hands after running them through his hair. He's dressed in a yellow shirt, one that accentuates his biceps nicely. His smile is contagious, and he's practically glowing. "It's- it's heavy, the topics we cover in this movie. It's hard not to let it consume you, so- so I think staying on top of that was important in the makings of this film."

"What helped you most in staying out of that mindset- or not letting it consume you, as you put it?"

"I would say..." he exhaled. "My girlfriend. She was such a huge help throughout the whole thing — I honestly couldn't have done it without her."
"That's really sweet," The interviewer smiled, as did other cast members. "Was there anything specific she did to help? Or was it just her presence..?"
"A bit of both, I'd say," Tom blushes, though he hopes the camera can't pick up on it. "She definitely kept me grounded throughout the months. She was so reassuring and- and she ran lines with me and made sure I'd eaten during those days where I needed to lose or gain weight. She- she's just.. Yeah, she's really amazing."

"That's great to hear. It sounds like she was your rock."

"Oh yeah, she is for sure my rock," he smiles at you, sitting in the corner unbeknownst to everyone. You're practically melting at his words, smiling from ear to ear because you love him so much. "I don't know what i'd do without her."