pain from pleasure (interview / talk show)

warnings : cursing / explicit talk, a few innuendos (okay a lot, lmfao)

summary : tom goes through a child birth simulator -- controlled by reader

word count : 1300

(requested) idk if you wanted a blurb but i really liked the concept so enjoy :p 

(also didnt proofread it so whoops)

"So, Y/N," James started.

About a month ago, you and Tom had done a session of carpool karaoke for your new album, thank u next. Despite Tom not being an artist, you still wanted him with you for it, for that was the first interview either of you would be doing since Jade's birth. 

"James," you mocked, laughing. 

"Last time you were here, you and Tom had a bit of a disagreement on how painful being a... female is." 

"Yeah..." you trailed off, turning to the side with an arched brow, staring daggers at Tom who was sitting beside you on the sofa. 

"So, I've created a new game." 

"Oh here we go," Tom said, and you laughed at him. 

James let out an excited, and knowing, laugh before continuing. "I have a child birth simulator set up to see if Y/N or Tom is right." 

"Oh hell no-"

"Oh hell yes!" You interrupted, clapping excitedly. "Payback for you making me do Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts." 

Tom looked at you before rolling his eyes in defeat, knowing you were right. 

"Alright then, up with me now, c'mon," James persuaded, leading the way to another part of the talk show set. 

"This already looks ridiculous," Tom said.

"Ridiculous my ass," you snapped back. 

"Ha-ha," Tom said sarcastically. 

"Right then, Tom, you lay down and we'll hook you up before giving Y/N the controls."

"What? Don't let Y/N control it-"

"I thought you said childbirth 'wasn't that bad,'" You quoted, crossing your arms. 

"Why the fuck did I open my mouth," Tom muttered. 

"I don't know, you should really shut it, movie star," you teased.  

He stared at you playfully before sitting on the bed, holding his arm out and letting the professionals attach wires and various equipment to his body. When they explained how to work the controls, they sat in chairs off camera and you were left with James and Tom again. 

"Lay back, lover-boy."

"How sexy," Tom replied, tilting his head. You merely pushed his shoulder, encouraging him to speed up so you could get started. 

"Whaddya say James, should we start small and torture him?" You asked, a fire in your eyes and a smirk on your face, the controls in your right hand. 

"No teasing, love," Tom said, the innuendo flying over nobody's head. 

"Watch it, Thomas," You warned. 

"I love when you're bossy and in-control," he shot back, and James and you burst out laughing as the audience let out a series of 'oooh''s. 

"Right then, let's start," you said, turning the machine on and bumping the levels to a small amount.