your sex life

warnings : talks of sex lol

summary : the boys tease tom & the reader about their sex life

word count : 300

(requested) this was fun :p, enjoy 

Making your way downstairs in Tom's sweater, you found the boys in the kitchen and around the table, eating breakfast and talking as usual. 

"Morning, love," Tom said, motioning you into his arms so he could kiss your temple. 

"Morning," you said, sipping the tea he made from you. 

"Goodmorning," Harrison breathed out mockingly. Harry laughed, joining in. 

"Morning babydoll," he rasped, and you rolled your eyes. 

"Have fun last night?" Sam said with a grin, pouring tea into his mug.

"Wouldn't you like to know," you teased back. 

"We don't need to," Harry said. "We heard enough of it to know for a lifetime," He smirked to Harrison. 

"You don't even know what we did," you shot back. 

"Don't need to," Harrison repeated. "The shit on your neck is enough evidence on your own."

Gasping, you moved your sweater paws to your neck, attempting to cover them. Tom only grinned at you, pulling you to his side despite sitting on a stool. 

"Oh and if you see our kitten, could you tell her quiet down?" Harry grinned again.

"Alright, alright!" Tom exclaimed. "Enough outta the lot o' ya," his hands were moving up and down your arm. "Not like anyone else here 's gettin' any," he rasped. 

Harrison rolled his eyes, Harry deflating in defeat. The boys went back to what they were doing, eating breakfast and talking per usual, Tom pulling you to sit on his thigh, kissing your cheek with a smile.